Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#61New Post! Sep 24, 2012 @ 00:12:44
@offbeat Said

i think we should have the right to decide if our children get a free ride if its at all possible ( preferable to a stranger denying them ) ... when the money is passed down to the children , they will make purchases throughout their lives and then the taxman will get yet another chance to stick his fingers in someone elses pie .

Nah! Just makes lazy privileged people who never worked a day in their life!
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Sep 24, 2012 @ 08:04:21
@shinobinoz Said

Nah! Just makes lazy privileged people who never worked a day in their life!

but shino ...working is awful mate
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#63New Post! Sep 25, 2012 @ 14:39:57
@restoreone Said

Many many Americans are fence sitters when it comes to politics they sway with the wind on issues of the day. Each issue bring a different view.

I could talk all day about how my Pub friends hate seeing farm land built over for development. We want the money but put the buildings some where else.

We want to hunt on good land don't build that factory here.

hey keep NYC trash out of Ohio yea we know about the jobs and all but we don't want it here.

I thought PUBS were all for big business .

Don't even get me started the mil they raise to keep walmart out and spent it in the courts.

You got that right my friend! See, you get it......those other two above, well they are too clueless for me. It's hard for them to understand me when they don't like me! And trust me, I don't lose sleep over it either!!! And I get what you're saying completely!!!
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#64New Post! Sep 25, 2012 @ 14:41:39
@white_swan53 Said

YOU

ME

YOU

ME

YOU

And your point is???????????????
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#65New Post! Sep 26, 2012 @ 18:59:31
@offbeat Said

but shino ...working is awful mate

I agree. But then you'd not be getting any money.... unless you are wealthy & entitled!
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#66New Post! Sep 26, 2012 @ 19:11:30
@ThePainefulTruth Said

OK, one more time r e a l l y s l o w.

"Nobody's really talking about this slice of the pie, but Mitt Romney's '47%' who pay no federal income tax include several thousand of the highest-income households in the country.

Because..... they....... pay...... little..... or...... no....... income...... tax..... and...... there...... is...... no...... wealth....... tax.

Yes, that's nice, but he characterized those people as people "who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it"

I don't personally believe that these millionaires are dependent on the government or believe that they are victims the government has to take care of.

Do you?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs