2016 US Presidential Election

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#31New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 13:53:59
@chaski Said

Correction: Bush made a mess of things and Obama hasn't fixed Bush's mess...although our economy has been recovering... slowly... but still recovering...and OBL was finally killed along with many other al Qaeda leaders... and jobs numbers have been gradually rising (+1,564,000)... and we pulled out of one unwanted war and are pulling out of another unwanted war... and the housing market is gradually recovering... and unemployment is down (7.6% )...the S&P 500 is up (+96% )... U.S crude oil production and drilling and wind & solar power are up (good for our economy to not be so dependent on foreign oil and energy sources)...

But yes there are still many problems that Obama has not fixed... but most of which were not created by Obama...

As for me, I'm planning for an eleventh consecutive time in convincing voters in my area to forget about the Republican vs Democrat crap, to stop paying attention to extremists, and to vote for the candidate with the best plan to help the USA.

<WingNutHat=ON>

There you go again - Blaming Bush. It's been 6 years!!
Do you really believe all those lies and propaganda that the Obumbles-loving media is spewing?
The only jobs that are returning is fast-food part time toilet cleaners. The Kenyan in the House Quintupled the debt. He dragged on the war in Afghanistan. He pulled out of Iraq too quickly. Osama Bin Laden has been dead for years and the "assassination" was just a farce. He's letting all those other ME dictators be over thrown and letting the rebels get killed! He targeted domestic enemies with the IRS. He made the CIA spy on international leaders he he ..he ...
BENGHAZI!!!

<WingNutHat=OFF>

NE, Ohio
#32New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 13:59:05
@PTF Said

Well I'm planning for a third time in convincing voters in my area to vote "straight" Republican.
I speak for many in getting this dude's regime out of office and power.
Obama has made a mess.

@someone_else_again Said

Why did you say "straight?"

...meaning "No LGBT Repubs" ... ?
(in or out of the closet, suspicion is enough)
Just a guess.

And I believe PTF will be successful in getting the Obama administration out of office in 2016.

NE, Ohio
#33New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 14:05:34
OK - Here's a theory I almost believe:
The GOP dumped the 2008 elections because they (hell, probably everybody) saw that the economy/country was going into the s***ter. And they didn't want it to happen "On their watch"

Why else would they have chosen Sarah-Girl for a running mate?

But instead, they may have unleashed a beast that will eat them (TP)
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#34New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 14:14:46
@mrmhead Said

<WingNutHat=ON>

There you go again - Blaming Bush. It's been 6 years!!

So what. The facts are the facts. Fact: Bush caused many problems. Fact: Obama has fixed some of them and not fixed others.

@mrmhead Said

The only jobs that are returning is fast-food part time toilet cleaners.

That is idiotic.

@mrmhead Said

The Kenyan in the House Quintupled the debt.

Even more ignorant.

@mrmhead Said

He dragged on the war in Afghanistan.

Not true. Fact: Bush started this war. Let it languish. Fact: Obama is getting us out.

@mrmhead Said

He pulled out of Iraq too quickly.

Fact: Incorrect. We should have left long before we did.

@mrmhead Said

Osama Bin Laden has been dead for years and the "assassination" was just a farce.

Nice belief unsupported by facts... unsupported by Bush, Cheney or anyone else.

@mrmhead Said

He's letting all those other ME dictators be over thrown and letting the rebels get killed!

Wait... Obama is responsible for both the dictators AND the rebels.

@mrmhead Said

BENGHAZI!!!

Red Herrings!

GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#35New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 14:53:15
@someone_else_again Said

Why did you say "straight?"

I'm guessing use of that term straight means only for that party

Deleted

#36New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 14:59:58
@mrmhead Said

And I believe PTF will be successful in getting the Obama administration out of office in 2016.

There's a difference between removing the man from office and removing the results of his influence while in office.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#37New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 16:22:52
@chaski Said

Correction: Bush made a mess of things and Obama hasn't fixed Bush's mess...although our economy has been recovering... slowly... but still recovering...and OBL was finally killed along with many other al Qaeda leaders... and jobs numbers have been gradually rising (+1,564,000)... and we pulled out of one unwanted war and are pulling out of another unwanted war... and the housing market is gradually recovering... and unemployment is down (7.6% )...the S&P 500 is up (+96% )... U.S crude oil production and drilling and wind & solar power are up (good for our economy to not be so dependent on foreign oil and energy sources)...

But yes there are still many problems that Obama has not fixed... but most of which were not created by Obama...

As for me, I'm planning for an eleventh consecutive time in convincing voters in my area to forget about the Republican vs Democrat crap, to stop paying attention to extremists, and to vote for the candidate with the best plan to help the USA.

You rebel!
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#38New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 16:24:52
@mrmhead Said

But instead, they may have unleashed a beast that will eat them (TP)

toilet paper?

@GreenAppleKing Said

I'm guessing use of that term straight means only for that party

That meaning would not warrant the use of quotation marks.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#39New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 16:33:11
@mrmhead Said

PTF has nothing to do with it.

Obama's presidential term ends in January 2017.

Its the law.

The Twenty-second Amendment of the United States Constitution sets a term limit for election to the office of President of the United States. Congress passed the amendment on March 21, 1947. It was ratified by the requisite number of states on February 27, 1951.

To over turn this law, Obama would have to get someone in Congress to sponsor a bill, then get the Republican controlled Congress to not only vote on the change, but also agree to it.

I love our Constitution!
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#40New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 16:39:53
@chaski Said

PTF has nothing to do with it.

Obama's presidential term ends in January 2017.

Its the law.

The Twenty-second Amendment of the United States Constitution sets a term limit for election to the office of President of the United States. Congress passed the amendment on March 21, 1947. It was ratified by the requisite number of states on February 27, 1951.

To over turn this law, Obama would have to get someone in Congress to sponsor a bill, then get the Republican controlled Congress to not only vote on the change, but also agree to it.

I love our Constitution!

Oh but it doesn't matter. He's not going to move out and he'll just sit there in the White House invoking squatter's rights. Or some other such nonsense.

NE, Ohio
#41New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 16:43:29
@someone_else_again Said

Oh but it doesn't matter. He's not going to move out and he'll just sit there in the White House invoking squatter's rights. Or some other such nonsense.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#42New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 16:53:57
@someone_else_again Said

And then the men in the white coats ( <<<< correction for someone_else_again) would have a visit.... and take him to a different kind of house...

Deleted

#43New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 16:57:53
@someone_else_again Said

That meaning would not warrant the use of quotation marks.

I could see how it could go either way

This guy has done a lot to-us/for-us in regard to that
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#44New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 16:58:03
@chaski Said

And then the men in the white coast would have a visit.... and take him to a different kind of house...

Hmm... nice place to visit but I thought he was from Kenya.

Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#45New Post! Aug 02, 2014 @ 16:58:35
@GreenAppleKing Said

I could see how it could go either way

This guy has done a lot to-us/for-us in regard to that

I didn't realize you were gay, GAK.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply