The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

2012 Elections... Just Elect Obama again.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
simplydiffer On April 30, 2015

#1New Post! Jul 19, 2011 @ 00:43:58
The 2012 elections. Not excited for them at all. At all. It will definitely be the choosing of the lesser evil. Do we choose the guy who is neutral on too many things and hardly gets stuff done (Obama) or do we go with the members of a party that have given themselves horrid reputations (The Republicans). I am saying this as an Independent. Not a Democrat. I have been observing Washington since the influx of Republicans came in and it had me thinking about moving to Canada. They tried to get rid of Planned Parenthood. They tried to get rid of NPR and PBS. They attacked anything that associated with abortion. These actions and others have lead me to one conclusion. Keep these people far away from the White House. Though Obama hasn't accomplished much, he's a better choice than the people bidding for it. I doubt she has a chance, but imagine Sarah Palin in office. Better yet, imagine Michelle Bachman (I hope she doesn't have much a chance) **shudders** In this election, it's the lesser of the two evils. And Obama is the lesser evil.

Opinion?
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#2New Post! Jul 19, 2011 @ 00:46:30
My opinion is that you already have a bias in favor of the current administration.

I wouldn't mind change. I think Ron Paul as a good shot at being the Prez.
drman321 On December 28, 2013

, Florida
#3New Post! Jul 19, 2011 @ 00:50:03
You're nuts Juan. Ron Paul doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell.

Telling a Republican Convention that you will end war and legalize dope will just get you shot at.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#4New Post! Jul 19, 2011 @ 00:55:31
I'm not American, but I'm hoping for Ron Paul too. He genuinely wants to make America a better place and no one's giving him the chance.
drman321 On December 28, 2013

, Florida
#5New Post! Jul 19, 2011 @ 00:57:45
@psycoskunk Said

I'm not American, but I'm hoping for Ron Paul too. He genuinely wants to make America a better place and no one's giving him the chance.

In theory Ron Paul isn't bad, the problem is he only works in theory. In reality Ron Paul would be a disaster. That is the problem with ideologues. They have forsaken all common sense for the sake of an ideology.
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#6New Post! Jul 19, 2011 @ 01:14:34
@JuanSmith Said

My opinion is that you already have a bias in favor of the current administration.

I wouldn't mind change. I think Ron Paul as a good shot at being the Prez.

@psycoskunk Said

Ron Paul for president!
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#7New Post! Jul 19, 2011 @ 01:16:49
@simplydiffer Said

The 2012 elections. Not excited for them at all. At all. It will definitely be the choosing of the lesser evil. Do we choose the guy who is neutral on too many things and hardly gets stuff done (Obama) or do we go with the members of a party that have given themselves horrid reputations (The Republicans). I am saying this as an Independent. Not a Democrat. I have been observing Washington since the influx of Republicans came in and it had me thinking about moving to Canada. They tried to get rid of Planned Parenthood. They tried to get rid of NPR and PBS. They attacked anything that associated with abortion. These actions and others have lead me to one conclusion. Keep these people far away from the White House. Though Obama hasn't accomplished much, he's a better choice than the people bidding for it. I doubt she has a chance, but imagine Sarah Palin in office. Better yet, imagine Michelle Bachman (I hope she doesn't have much a chance) **shudders** In this election, it's the lesser of the two evils. And Obama is the lesser evil.

Opinion?

Obama has my vote.

J.R.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#8New Post! Jul 19, 2011 @ 01:18:16
Anybody but Obama in 2012.
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#9New Post! Jul 19, 2011 @ 01:42:59
@drman321 Said

You're nuts Juan. Ron Paul doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell.

Telling a Republican Convention that you will end war and legalize dope will just get you shot at.

ok....

any way, biases out of the way . the guy has been talking the talk and definitely walking the walk for several years now.

He definitely gets my vote.
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#10New Post! Jul 19, 2011 @ 02:32:57
sarah palin for prez!

or if needs be, ron paul will do.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs