The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Science

20 Startling Pics To Show Anyone Who Doesn't Think Climate Change Is Real

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
does pictures below, convice you that the global warming is real?
yes
no
maybe ?
View Results
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Dec 26, 2015 @ 04:47:24
I thought this article below was interesting when I read it. I wasn't sure if these photos below are convicting to prove if global warming is real or not. so I would like to know your opinion how you feel about these photos. I don't think these photos are enough to prove it, but they are convincing. I do believe we are facing a global warming our lives.

the photos of global warming
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Dec 26, 2015 @ 17:24:21
I already believed in climate change, which is on a warming trend, and that humans are a significant factor in it.

But, even more importantly, as a person who spends a lot of time "outdoors" (deserts, mountains, jungles, forests, etc), I believe that too many humans are damaging the earth with virtually every kind of pollution imaginable.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Dec 26, 2015 @ 17:32:55
over the years, I heard 23% of blame of global warming is man. the past year, is lower i think because I heard other major factors are involved now that change the global warming. most of them deals carbon monoxide,not to with all man made things. nature contribute to the blame as well.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Dec 26, 2015 @ 17:46:06
man made things combine with nature cause a good deal with nature. 23 % is based on factories, air pollution, automobiles, and even planes.

you known the volcano eruptions from volcanoes caused it was 13% a couple of years. it less these days, volcano's eruptions cause a part of global warming. the ashes that flows out of a volcano get absorb into a cloud like carbon monoxide.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Dec 28, 2015 @ 03:30:12
I have seen other photos of articles are similar show how global warming is effect us. these photos of this article are beginning of these things are coming. these photos are good examples of how the global warming is quite real. that why I vote " yes! " like videos of ice shelves that suppose to last millions of years. last less thousands of years because of global warming. it is pretty cool watch these ice shelves collapsed on video.

Antarctica and Iceland's species and animals are staring to survive. animals are, I think some animals are endangered list and as well as some species of plants that lived there.

maybe these photos are not enough prove to you. when there is enough prove to convince that global warming is real. it will be too late for us.
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#6New Post! Dec 28, 2015 @ 22:34:10
I agree with global warming. But it should really be stated as climate change, IMO. We ha plenty of data that shows the Earth has gone though many climate changes in the past. However I still am in agreement that man has caused some or some percentage of the issues we now face, because of our pollution.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Dec 28, 2015 @ 23:20:53
in the mid 70's tot early 90, we called " climate changes ' to " global warming ". it was because it wasn't always dealt with climate that scientists thought it was effect the earth more.

in early 70's, scientists studied the climate changes, by the time, scientists realizes that climates not the problem, but a part of the problem. the surface of the earth, man made problems, as well the weather that we know now is problem.

back in the 70's, when I first studied global warming. it was a hobby in my late teenagers and my early 20's. global warming was so new back then, with little data behind to back it up at the time. that why climate changes was good enough name for it, that why they change it to global warming.
Corey On January 25, 2022

Sacramento, California
#8New Post! Dec 29, 2015 @ 05:02:30
It is really hard to argue with the observations of co2 content in the air, the rise of oceans, the melting of glaciers, and the pollution that industries and auto mobiles are causing. In addition to all that the rivers and lakes are being polluted as well as the oceans. Every year there are millions of more humans alive and it is harder than ever to feed people with out wiping out more animals and fish. It is time to go more green and to use better sustainable sources for our needs. One way of doing this is to eat more vegetable protein. So, among many suggestions I could make, this is the easiest for individuals to use and apply. I offer this linc to "cowspiracy".

https://www.cowspiracy.com/

Corey.
Corey On January 25, 2022

Sacramento, California
#9New Post! Dec 29, 2015 @ 05:13:32
Sorry that last linc did not actually show the film. This linc seems better. "Cowspiracy"

https://www.watchfree.to/watch-2a0d2e-Cowspiracy-The-Sustainability-Secret-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

Corey.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Dec 29, 2015 @ 05:29:17
I read an article, it was last week. I can't remember exactly what it said. what I remember what the article. we need to use soil more than are use now.

if we plowing it and move around it. the soil release more gases in our atmosphere. but if the soil isn't plow or move around, the gases inside in the soil stay trap.

scientists are said there is unused soil that isn't move around. carbon monoxide is trap inside the soil. if we release the soil's gases, it bring out more carbon monoxide into the atmosphere.

the bottom line for us, it is a strange it help us control and fight to global warming. the scientists give us a really fighting change against the global warming.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs