Religion & Philosophy

180 Americans converted to islam after the try to burn the holy Quran

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
anas On April 21, 2012

aaaa, Syria
#1New Post! Sep 24, 2010 @ 14:36:19
hi,
Mohamed Al-Nasser, Director of the Islamic Center of the Washington metropolitan area,

Which includes five areas of Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC, that about 180 U.S. between a man and a woman ages and degrees converted to Islam took place to coincide with the threats to burn copies of the Koran

Hustle and bustle of objection to the establishment of a mosque in Cordoba, the house of Ground Zero in New York.

He attributed the cause of the high number of Nasser adherents of Islam in this vital region of the United States to a culture of reading and reading about Islam and the Prophet's biography

Of walks and several sites of which is hostile, including what is fair.

A U.S. citizen, Robert Spencer, from north-east Washington, DC, which is the safest and called "Abdul RahmanAbdul Rahman":

"I watch the rapid growth of Islam in the Western world,

People here acknowledge that the numbers who convert to Islam every year in the Western world is very large and rapidly,

In 12 years was built more than 1200 mosques in the United States of America (an average of one hundred mosque a year),

What is strange that most of those who convert to Islam of Americans are turning to the advocates of Islam to commit themselves to the teachings of Islam are amazing! ".

And moves Skrns Moran (33 years) from the state of Virginia, researchers confirmed that 20 thousand Americans convert to Islam every year

After the events of September, in contrast to what is expected.

New statistics show that the number of those who enter Islam increased dramatically after the attacks of Washington and New York

Because they differentiate between extremists and moderates in the Islamic religion after the Muslims condemned the actions of extremists in the United States.

The head of Dar Al-Huda Center in the city of Mnases of the State of Virginia, the beauty of false:

"It comes to enter into back again and has changed several convictions, the American citizen does not need to call because of extensive briefing, although he read literature and other sciences,

But he does not lose sight of the books that talk about religions, beliefs and ideas.

We are conducting interviews after a request of them, attending mosque daily and in increasing numbers.

for more information:
https://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6797770-180-converted-to-islam-in-america-during-the-crisis

also ,many islamic websites:
https://sites.google.com/site/islamicsitesaddr/

thanks.
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#2New Post! Sep 24, 2010 @ 14:47:51
is that some kind of victory to you or something?
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#3New Post! Sep 24, 2010 @ 14:53:26
@anas Said

hi,
Mohamed Al-Nasser, Director of the Islamic Center of the Washington metropolitan area,

Which includes five areas of Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC, that about 180 U.S. between a man and a woman ages and degrees converted to Islam took place to coincide with the threats to burn copies of the Koran

Hustle and bustle of objection to the establishment of a mosque in Cordoba, the house of Ground Zero in New York.

He attributed the cause of the high number of Nasser adherents of Islam in this vital region of the United States to a culture of reading and reading about Islam and the Prophet's biography

Of walks and several sites of which is hostile, including what is fair.

A U.S. citizen, Robert Spencer, from north-east Washington, DC, which is the safest and called "Abdul RahmanAbdul Rahman":

"I watch the rapid growth of Islam in the Western world,

People here acknowledge that the numbers who convert to Islam every year in the Western world is very large and rapidly,

In 12 years was built more than 1200 mosques in the United States of America (an average of one hundred mosque a year),

What is strange that most of those who convert to Islam of Americans are turning to the advocates of Islam to commit themselves to the teachings of Islam are amazing! ".

And moves Skrns Moran (33 years) from the state of Virginia, researchers confirmed that 20 thousand Americans convert to Islam every year

After the events of September, in contrast to what is expected.

New statistics show that the number of those who enter Islam increased dramatically after the attacks of Washington and New York

Because they differentiate between extremists and moderates in the Islamic religion after the Muslims condemned the actions of extremists in the United States.

The head of Dar Al-Huda Center in the city of Mnases of the State of Virginia, the beauty of false:

"It comes to enter into back again and has changed several convictions, the American citizen does not need to call because of extensive briefing, although he read literature and other sciences,

But he does not lose sight of the books that talk about religions, beliefs and ideas.

We are conducting interviews after a request of them, attending mosque daily and in increasing numbers.

for more information:
https://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6797770-180-converted-to-islam-in-america-during-the-crisis

also ,many islamic websites:
https://sites.google.com/site/islamicsitesaddr/

thanks.

how does this affect me? if people want to believe in some sort of religion, then they can.
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Sep 24, 2010 @ 15:11:38
I'm sure people convert in all directions all the time, I doubt this has much to do with anything related to the burning of books...
anas On April 21, 2012

aaaa, Syria
#5New Post! Sep 25, 2010 @ 12:06:47
@8FlOz Said

is that some kind of victory to you or something?

@ssnot_me Said

how does this affect me? if people want to believe in some sort of religion, then they can.

@davii Said

I'm sure people convert in all directions all the time, I doubt this has much to do with anything related to the burning of books...

before the issue :burning the book of Quran ,may be these people (who converted to islam) did not know islam very much in the beginning,but when they heard about burning the book of Quran,they searched more about what is the real islam,then he loved islam and became convinced in islam,so they became muslims.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#6New Post! Sep 25, 2010 @ 12:46:25
@anas Said

hi,

Bulls***.
Another lie, to make you feel better about your stupid backward horrible religion, and your murdering pedophile prophet.

It did not happen, it is not happening, and it will not happen. There are many muslims in the Washington DC area, but there are very very few people converting, and far more who are leaving Islam for a secular life devoid of your pedophile murdering prophet, and your backward idiot of an allah god (may dogs pee upon him).

Skip the lies, everyone knows that you don't have any idea about what is actually happening anywhere but in your little third world country. And you don't really know what's happening there, because you're far too frightened to actually find out for yourself, so you believe whatever your lieing Iman tells you.

Of course if you didn't believe it, or if you thought to question him, or suggest that he was lieing, you would most probably be stoned to death, so I understand your fear. But, to post that it's a religion of "tolerance and love" when it's actually a religion of violence and fear is just idiotic.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs