Woman Talk

10 Things Never to Say to A Guy

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
marcus On July 12, 2009

Banned

Membar, Liechtenstein
#1New Post! Apr 03, 2007 @ 18:09:11
Link: https://www.articlemaniac.com/article/57925/10-things-never-to-say-to-guy.html

1. WHEN WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN? You'll see him when you see him. If he wants to see you again, he'll call. If not, next. You don't have time for anyone that doesn't have time for you.

2. WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL? There's only one answer to this question: Because he didn't want to!!! What you're really asking is, "Why didn't you want to call me?" Who knows!! There could be a lot of reasons, but you shouldn't be sitting around wondering why. You should be out dating lots of different guys and not worrying about ONE guy. Don't be so quick to put all your eggs into one basket, because if they break, it's a big mess!

3. WHERE WERE YOU? If he wanted you to know where he was, he'd tell you. What you're really asking is, "Where you with another female that you like better than me?" Your insecurity is showing, sweetie. If anything, he should be wondering where you were.

4. I LOVE YOU (FIRST). You're saying it in the hopes that he'll say it back, but what if he doesn't? You'll be devastated and probably feel foolish. Saying "I love you" is not going to speed things up if he's not ready to say it back. So just cool it, and let him be the first to say it when he's ready.

5. DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER? As long as he's not sleeping with her now, who cares? The past is gone. Don't torture yourself (and him) with these thoughts. In this case, ignorance really is bliss.

6. ARE YOU SEEING ANYONE ELSE? Mystery is to men what romance is to women. You've just indirectly told him that you want to be exclusive, you've handed over control of the relationship and you've killed the mystery. Who knew 5 words could be so powerful?

7. WHERE IS THIS GOING? Nowhere fast if that's your attitude. Guys want someone fun and easy to be with, not someone that's constantly worrying about the future. His actions or non-actions will tell you where it's going. If it's going somewhere, you'll know it. If it's not, you'll know it too.

8. WE NEED TO TALK. This is the equivalent of, "Go to the principal's office". Guys know it's not going to be a fun conversation, so they're already on the defense. If you need to discuss something, just casually bring it up when the both of you are relaxed. Don't try to talk to him when he's tired, stressed or trying to watch TV!

9. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? What you're really asking is: Is something wrong? Are you mad at me? Are you thinking about our relationship? Are you thinking about me? Are you thinking about someone else? If he wants you to know what he's thinking, he'll tell you on his own. If he doesn't, he'll lie when you ask.

10. I DON'T TRUST YOU. What you're actually saying is, "You need to step up your game, because I can see you're up to something." If he is up to something, he'll just become even sneakier. Better to think smart and act dumb-it'll be easier to get the evidence you need to confirm your suspicions.
lea On January 24, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Apr 03, 2007 @ 18:13:26
... so true!
kayt On December 12, 2016
BoxBoxBox

Rockhampton, Australia
#3New Post! Apr 03, 2007 @ 18:25:40
so so true
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Apr 04, 2007 @ 01:01:29
an 11th one to say when trying new glasses on is to turn to the assistant and ask if they magnify when she replies yes turn to your partner and so oh goody your willy will look bigger, a very fun thing to do, i thought so but some how i was out of the shop in a few mins
xxdarkestdesirexx On April 14, 2014

A ballroom, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 04, 2007 @ 01:05:58
Oh thats why he dumped me!!! only kiddin
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Apr 04, 2007 @ 02:07:18
im one of the women to do this but i wanted if it was all for the same reason, why cant a woman go to the loo on her own if shes in a pub or club with her friends, i know i do it cos ists quiter in thre and you dont have to hurt your voice but is there other reasons why women do it.
no_one_but_me49 On April 11, 2008

my room,
#7New Post! Apr 04, 2007 @ 02:36:02
lol i dont like at school me and my friends alwasy go to the bathroom at the same time and then the guys are like one at a time in and out and there like why all of you at once lol...i dont know i just guess its a girl thing..
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#8New Post! Apr 04, 2007 @ 02:46:25
@jeanettesianrachel Said
im one of the women to do this but i wanted if it was all for the same reason, why cant a woman go to the loo on her own if shes in a pub or club with her friends, i know i do it cos ists quiter in thre and you dont have to hurt your voice but is there other reasons why women do it.

what?
trencher On March 01, 2008

Hades, California
#9New Post! Apr 04, 2007 @ 04:22:09
That's pretty good, but I also have a list. I didn't provide any answers, because women now know from a real man not to ask these questions.

(1)- "You wanna play Bingo with us?"

(2)- "How many beers did you have tonight?"

(3)- "Why don't you like me?"

(4)- "Were you raised by wolves?"

(5)- "The Padres! Fantastic! Where's my ticket?"

(6)- "Hey, Jeff Gordon! What's with the lead foot?"

(7)- "What's wrong with Oprah?"

(8)- "It's 42-7! Why are you still watching that game?"

(9)- "What's Salma Hayek got... that I haven't got?"

(10)- "Do you know what you're acting like?"
taintedblue_i On August 12, 2008

--------, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Apr 26, 2007 @ 13:42:19
Here's on to add to the list : "I Like being naked"

not a good idea although a certain boy took it very well..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs