Forums:
Relationships

Footy Chicks

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
claire On September 15, 2009

Perth, Australia
#1New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 10:54:58
Group sex, late-night door knocking, nookie tally systems. Step inside the world of a football groupie...

The groupie culture is nothing new. Women have been lusting over guys in bands, sporting teams and movies for decades, and it's not hard to see why.
The thrill of flirting with a famous name, the bragging rights and possibility of a few red carpet invites are all on the cards. But whether it's thanks to generation Y or the increasing interest of sport in Australia, the stakes have suddenly risen.

For some girls, this means turning up to after-match functions with glam dresses and out-there attitudes, but others can take it one step further.

Quote:
there was one night when this girl knocked on my hotel room door at 2am, I don't know how she got my room number, but she asked if she could spend the night. She was dressed in a sexy outfit and was very keen. It was hard to shut the door, but I did
says Jason Stevens, ex-rugby league player

Scenarios like this are not uncommon.
Many women looking to hook up with footy players make no seceret of it. Some girls walk around with T-shirts on saying "I want to f%#* a footballer". Other women have openly bragged about sleeping with entire teams, even turning it into a game where the best players are worthy more points than others.

But what happens when some female fans don't know when to hold back?
brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 11:02:19
ah the curse of the celebrity obsessed society. but its gone on for ages. im not sure whats worse f***ing some one because just because they are famous or using your fame to get a f***.
nerophoira On October 01, 2007

my castle of dreams, United Ki
#3New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 11:03:36
groupies are just sad little girls desperate to get laid
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#4New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 11:11:26
When i played rugby, the first team used to have a few girls standing on the side line watching them every game. These girls werent there girlfriends they where single girls, i dont want to use the word "stalking" but its close enough.. these girls didnt know each other and would stand a distace from each other.

The rugby boys all had wifes/partners.. and these girls knew that, the would turn up on a piss up and use lines which would make you piss your self laughing in there face.
The sa thing is when i went home last, these girls are still doing the same thing, now in there late 30's and looking really desperate.
Seeing it at a low level i dare think what these girls do at a high level to get into bed with the Professional sportsman.
frozen On December 15, 2009

Manchester, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 11:35:57
I could tell you a few stories that i've heard off some of my rugby pro friends haha!! Naughty naughty
woopwoop23 On January 10, 2007

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#6New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 11:56:07
it gets a bit wilder
claire On September 15, 2009

Perth, Australia
#7New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 12:11:51
My boyfriend plays soccer, and whilst he's only in a bottem team, you'd be disgusted how many girls try to get his attention, and it doesn't help when he plays along with it.

Most of the time they get his mobile number, god only knows how, and they start texting him illict messages, they know he's taken, but it's the thrill of wanting something you can't have....it breaks my heart every time!

And I think my boyfriend gets some sort of male pride knowing he's wanted by other females other than his girlfriend!
vanders On December 13, 2014

, Australia
#8New Post! Oct 01, 2006 @ 03:46:12
Yeah I have noticed this alot recently... Just at my Home Towns local Aussie Rules footy Grand Final, ALL the girls there were dressed in their best clothes and they all looked fantastic, they really did, but it was sad because they were only there to see if after the game they could get laid or something...
The sad thing was that they were all like aged between 13-20... and the guys playing were aged 16-50...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs