Who's you're daddy?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
mollymalone On March 01, 2008

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#46New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 18:14:36
There are precautions to help prevent these things happening, but to this present day they are still happening. Mistakes do happen.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#47New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 18:54:50
@brainfarmer Said
they should do a dna test on prince harry coz he's the image of james hewitt who princess di had a romp with

no, Harry was born in 1984, Princess diana didn't even meet James until 1986.
delicate_snow_princess On February 18, 2007

Deleted

In a sunny dream, Florida
#48New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 18:57:37
@claire Said
Paternity tests always make headlines, especially when people involved are in the public eye. Last year, Fedral Health Minister, Tony Abbott was reunited with Danial O' Connor, the love child he hadn't seen for 27 years, only to then discover from a DNA test that he wasn't his biological father after all.

Then there was the time Elizabeth Hurley's former boyfriend, Steve Bing, questioned whether he was the father of Hurley's now 4 year-old son - until a positive paternity test silenced him.

Recently daddy doubt has become a regular theme in popular culture: Desperate Housewives, Gabrielle got pregnant, her hubby asked for a paternity test, knowing she'd cheated on him with the gardener. And Kanye West's hit Gold Digger is about a women who dupes a man into believing her son is his.

A simple test can clear up daddy doubts, and getting one is as easy as ordering a pizza. But do paternity tests solve problems - or stir up new ones?
And should it be law that every baby is given a DNA test at birth?

I don't believe that it should be a law... the government shouldn't be allowed to have such control over our lives.

I do however believe that if a man choose to do so, than he may... and he may also face the consequences of showing that he does not trust his wife.
delicate_snow_princess On February 18, 2007

Deleted

In a sunny dream, Florida
#49New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 19:01:34
@markfox01 Said
I have experience on going throw a DNA test, and i can tell you its a mind racking thing.. but ultimatlley satisfing to find out that you knew all along that the kid isnt uyours.. where missing the point with all this DNA testing and it coming back as negative.. it reflects just how unhonest most women are.. and i agree with Live_a_lie DNA tests should be done at birth.. then we should address the next step with the truth after that.

Unhonest people really piss me off, lieing is one thing but this is someones life, father and child..

I think you should rephrase what you said to "it shows that some women are dishonest when it comes to paternity."

Men are just as, if not more, dishonest than women as a whole... it is just that women have the womb.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#50New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 22:54:15
@happily_ever_after Said
I think you should rephrase what you said to "it shows that some women are dishonest when it comes to paternity."

Men are just as, if not more, dishonest than women as a whole... it is just that women have the womb.

Hmmm..I'd have to agree there. I don't think it's fair to make a blanket statement that "most" women are dishonest because a few have lied.
claire On September 15, 2009

Perth, Australia
#51New Post! Sep 25, 2006 @ 14:53:26
I believe it was Markfox who said, ''what this society needs is honesty", well ever think what made society dishonest in the first place?

No matter what measures and precautions the law takes there will always be dishonesty amongst us. Every single human being has been guilty of distrust against another person in their life time, and for some lieing is how they get by from day to day, almost like a complex.

I think dishonesty stems from plain human nature, we've become too smart for our own good. And some men and women out there, believe in the saying "what you don't know won't hurt you", but the truth always comes out, the past always catches up and despites popular bielfs sometimes the truth does hurt, to the point where apart of you wishes you may have been better off never knowing.
knerba On May 13, 2011

Sandy, Utah
#52New Post! Sep 26, 2006 @ 20:41:05
I heard a story of a woman who had 3 kids and DNA proved them all not to be hers. They tested her next baby at birth, also proved not to be hers. They obviously were all her children. Even if it is just a fluke, wouldn't it be terrible to ruin at least 3 lives over something like that if you tested a baby at birth and it said it was not it's father's child?
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#53New Post! Sep 27, 2006 @ 17:49:01
I wanted a DNA test with my kid because her mum shags anything that moves, but when it came down to it I couldnt go through with it because i dont want to run the risk of losing the best thing in my life
knerba On May 13, 2011

Sandy, Utah
#54New Post! Sep 27, 2006 @ 18:20:57
Awwwww, besides the part about the trampy mom, that was the sweetest thing I've heard all day.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#55New Post! Sep 28, 2006 @ 18:31:53
I don't think DNA test should be compulsory, but i do believe that if there is a shread of doubt in the mother's mind she should ask for one - no one should be lied to in this sort of scenario, it could have dire repercussion later on in life which could destroy not only the poor man who thought he was the happy father but also the child could be emotionally damaged also.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#56New Post! Sep 28, 2006 @ 18:34:32
I think its totally f***ed up I mean women not knowing who the father of thier child is and slapping paternity suits on the more affluent guy. Its sick, and its shameful to women.
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#57New Post! Sep 28, 2006 @ 18:40:07
Too bad there aren't women who sleep with guy after guy and then get pregnant and don't know who the father is, then we wouldn't have this whole paternity mess thing. Ahhhh if only.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs