Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Aug 21, 2006 @ 21:25:02
@stumblinthrulife Said
Do you fly much? I ask, because it's really easy to say all these things if you don't spend half your life jumping on and off planes. I often fly for one day meetings, or for one night stays. By taking limited hand luggage my trip goes faster, smoother and easier, since I don't have to fight my way through hundreds of tourists at the baggage claim. I just get off the plane, and head for passport control and customs.

actaully, i didnt think of that, when i went to Holland i only took hand luggage and it was awesome
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Aug 21, 2006 @ 21:56:52
Just on the news there that a company in stirling, scotland have developed a new machine that will detect the liquid explosives when scanned with a complex laser - they hoped to have it installed in Airports and train stations within two years.
stumblinthrulife On April 16, 2008

Deleted

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
#19New Post! Aug 21, 2006 @ 22:39:28
@peanut Said
Does this mean the airlines aren't going to charge us for liquids? What if my baby needs some milk? Am I still allowed to bring my boobs on board?

Baby formula and food is excluded, but you may be required to taste it.
vikkibell On March 25, 2010

Never Never Land, United Kingd
#20New Post! Aug 21, 2006 @ 22:59:15
ok i wanna say this i know sum of the security is stupid bt my dad is one of the police bomb guys and he gts called away for weeks to do with this plane thing and it makes me sik wid worry wen he goes cuz it may be the lst time i will c him. id rather b overprotective. bt still alot of it is stupid!
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#21New Post! Aug 22, 2006 @ 08:35:15
@stumblinthrulife Said
Do you fly much? I ask, because it's really easy to say all these things if you don't spend half your life jumping on and off planes. I often fly for one day meetings, or for one night stays. By taking limited hand luggage my trip goes faster, smoother and easier, since I don't have to fight my way through hundreds of tourists at the baggage claim. I just get off the plane, and head for passport control and customs.

well no i dont fly much lol..
but wat i was saying... like for people who go for long time to a place near.. if ur going to one day meeting.. then a small bag with u and not having to wait to get the bags is different situation ...
and for those who go overseas.. like from example my country to canada it takes over 22 hours and another time flying i dono never done that but my aunt and her family always come here .. so they need stuff.. but they should do like airplanes especially for ppl who go to a oneday meeting or somehting hehe
forkmeimgood__x On May 25, 2008

SouthShields, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Aug 22, 2006 @ 08:39:01
@digitalis Said

That pic rocks.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs