Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

Former "best friends" turned psychos

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
unidentifiedangel On September 09, 2009

Quezon City, Philippines
#1New Post! Aug 15, 2006 @ 13:12:20
I'm really getting irritated over a former "best friend" of mine. Lets call her Hooplah. Okay, so Hooplah and I were best friends last year and then we've had a falling out during the summer because we were always busy and then we even had a fight. We made up but I still felt that her "I'M SORRY OKAY?" just didnt cut it since it sounded insincere and sarcastic. But just for the sake of peace I decided to let it go knowing Hooplah she's still a small little girl inside.

Okay so this year I had my birthday party and I didnt want to invite Hooplah (I had a blast by the way). Then the pictures of my party got posted on the internet and then she just confronts me on MY BIRTHDAY (I celebrated it a bit earlier) and tells me that I'm a plastic *&*^ and that I lied to her and used her all along.

here's what she sent me:
you tld me im your best friend... and also seyeon and chrissie..
and then you dint invite us..you invtied megan and the others..
you even tld us in burgoo me and seyeon and sara are your bestest friends...and now i knw...maybe thats why your just talking to chrissie and i just because to get a ride..
well...the game is over gaita..you won...you always do...
: i just hope you get back to your real self and stop acting like a b****,,im sorry i ruined your bday,,bye.
Gaita : oh. my god hooplah.

dnt tell me to stop...
i hav experienced a lot with you..and i was so stupid to beliv every word you said and im serious
you fooled so many people..
happy bday
maybe you should thnk about youself too...
Gaita(8/8/2006 10:55:02 PM): well maybe you should stop thinking about yourself.
look who's talking..
you always talk about your bday..
and your taxi rides... and all about you..while me..
sure so you mean that you really used us???
well first...gaita...i was inviting you to my bday!!!!!! rmmber??
you tld me your going to states and japan..
and seyeon is having her tutors..
flowers and roses??? wats wrong with having fun??
and in my world...my friends are always first ....
if your not supporting me then your not my friend at all..
thats wat they always say...
and rmmber my essay last yr..all those words were true of wat i feel about you and seyeon and sara...and now your friends with someone else..
gaita...i listen to you...its jsut you who dnt listen..
and if you tld me wen your bday is and wer,,,i cn go...even just for an hour or 30 mins...just to be there and greet you and talk to you will be fine.
i love my world....and im not self centered....
ask people wats your personality..there you'll see..
not megan and you so called best friends..
and wen you need someone..and they're not there...who's there for you?? haH? isnt it me chrissie and seyeon..
was megan there with you wen you had big problems last yr..
was gracie and the rest there wen you needed someone to talk to you??
even if my foot hurts and my whole body aches...i just dint tell you so that i cn be there to comfort and be with you wen you need a friend..
parties are not improtant to me,,
its my family and friends
just being with them and you...makes me feel myself..
i just hope reading this will change you back the way you used to be..
our georgy president burichichi
someday...you'll be going back to us and tell us your sorry you picked the wrong ones..
imm nt brainwashing you or something..
its jst the truth.....coz my mom taught me hw to pick the ryt ones.. and i saw your "so called friends"

1. If she took a taxi everyday she'd be complaining too.
2. All this over an invitation?
3. Isnt the bold bit an INSULT?
4. "I'm not self centered" YEAH RIGHT!

Please help me, I'm really at loss as to what to do anymore.. She's driving me insane and i'm sick and tired of her self centered egotisticness. Did I also mention that she's spreading stuff around that I'M BIG HEADED?!

Any comment at all would help.. truly..
the1andonlyme On May 12, 2007

where ever i feel like, United
#2New Post! Aug 15, 2006 @ 17:09:30
u need to move on. if she's talking to u like that then she's not a good friend. i'm talking from experience here. my best friend since the age of 3 started treating me like shiznick. i tried to stay her friend but it just hurt more everytime she said something bad about me. i've always been self consious about my wait. i was a size 3 and she kept telling me i was fat and stuff like that. she told my crush that i liked him. and the only reason why she didn't try to fisically (sp) hurt me is cause i had my older brother and all of his friends on my side. finally i stopped talking to her and i made new friends. it still hurts sometimes when i think about elementary school, but i'm getting over it.
unidentifiedangel On September 09, 2009

Quezon City, Philippines
#3New Post! Aug 15, 2006 @ 18:45:58
*sigh* thanks.. It really feels like elementary all over again.
brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Aug 16, 2006 @ 11:11:31
its normally me that goes psycho
kissedbylove On September 20, 2010

lazo, Canada
#5New Post! Aug 22, 2006 @ 15:58:16
I know exactally what you are saying. Once something happens and then you dont chat for a bit that person all of the sudden thinks he/she is better then you are.
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Aug 22, 2006 @ 16:01:21
it is sad when a best friend goes psycho. i can totally understand and sympathise with you. you need to give her a bloody good hexing and think SCREW YOU b****. deep breath, smile, get on with the rest of your life and leave her in the gutter.
the1andonlyme On May 12, 2007

where ever i feel like, United
#7New Post! Aug 22, 2006 @ 16:02:33
i already tried that. it still takes time. it takes longer the longer u've known the person
kissedbylove On September 20, 2010

lazo, Canada
#8New Post! Aug 22, 2006 @ 16:04:11
Yes you are right it does. I just did that with a bf whom i have known over 7 years and believe me it was hard but the stress is all gone now.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs