Forums:
Politics

Middle East

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
capn_ahab On July 14, 2006

rockville,
#1New Post! Jul 14, 2006 @ 17:51:42
Charles Krauthammer in today's Wash. Post puts the current Middle East crisis in historical perspective.

This has never been about and is not now about land for peace with the Palestinians.

The struggle has always been about 0.2% of the land in the Middle East being a Jewish majority state.

The whining pleas for justice for the Palestinian Arabs are crocodile tears meant to cover the true cause of the wars against Israel.

After the current attack from Israeli evacuated Lebanon and Gaza are only proof that there is really no interest as yet in peace with Israel.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jul 14, 2006 @ 18:23:24
@capn_ahab Said
Charles Krauthammer in today's Wash. Post puts the current Middle East crisis in historical perspective.

This has never been about and is not now about land for peace with the Palestinians.

The struggle has always been about 0.2% of the land in the Middle East being a Jewish majority state.

The whining pleas for justice for the Palestinian Arabs are crocodile tears meant to cover the true cause of the wars against Israel.

After the current attack from Israeli evacuated Lebanon and Gaza are only proof that there is really no interest as yet in peace with Israel.

ever heard of a little thing called bais? and another called "thinking for yourself"?

Im in total support of Palistine and have been since i first became aware of the issue.
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#3New Post! Jul 14, 2006 @ 21:25:53
@jmo Said

Im in total support of Palistine and have been since i first became aware of the issue.

You should let Israel know this. I'm sure they give a s***.
accessdenied On October 11, 2006

Deleted

Portage, Canada
#4New Post! Jul 14, 2006 @ 21:29:00
I intensely dislike war. I intensely dislike newspapers that are cover up rag magzines. I can never win!
In truth though. I agree that it's not as it seems, because it never is. Us living in our cozy houses across the ocean really have no idea what is going through these people's minds, other then the fact of "let's blow things up, and shoot people"
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs