Random

Smartening pills

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#1New Post! Dec 14, 2004 @ 18:29:49
An' they're smart, them [dog] traders, too. I know an ol' boy, by god, he fell on a damn scheme to make some money, you know. Git hisself a bunch of damn dog pills. He called them "smart pills," you know, an' by god, he's sell them damn things, an' an old boy'd come along, and he'd sell 'em a little to 'em, and tell 'em how smart they'd make 'em, you know, and he get a dollar a piece for 'em.

An ol' boy come along, and' he sold him on. He said, "Hell, I don't feel any smarter than I did." So he said, "I found sometimes when you're pretty dumb it takes several of 'em, by god, to get you smartened up." He bought another one, took it, stood around there a few minutes, and said, "Now I still ain't no smarter than I was." "Boy," he says, "you're somethin', you're just pretty dumb I guess. You... You've got to take four or five for you." Well, he bought another one, took it, so he stood around, and he said, "Man them things ain't helping me a damn bit." He said, "I told you, you was pretty dumb." He said, "By god, you're gonna have to take another one, by god." an' he took that son-of-a-bit and rolled it around in his damn hand, an' he reached up to taste it, and he said "Hell that tastes just like dog s***." An the trader said, "Boy, now you're smartenin' up!"

pluto On January 06, 2005

Australia
#2New Post! Dec 31, 2004 @ 12:02:04
I dont need smartening pills

im smart enough already
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs