The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Bush really does take his country everywhere with him.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
becki7 On July 28, 2006

Australia
#1New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:45:44
Here is an amusing story about bush and what he really does when he goes out of america:
July 4, 2006 -- Even Bush's crap is classified top secret. According to our Austrian sources, Austrian newspapers are currently abuzz with special security details of George W. Bush's recent trip to Vienna. Although the heavy-handed Gestapo-like security measures meted out to Viennese home owners, business proprietors, and pedestrians by US Secret Service agents and local police before and during Bush's visit received widespread Austrian media attention, it was White House "toilet security" ("TOILSEC" ), which has Austrians talking the most. The White House flew in a special portable toilet to Vienna for Bush's personal use during his visit. The Bush White House is so concerned about Bush's security, the veil of secrecy extends over the president's bodily excretions. The special port-a-john captured Bush's feces and urine and flew the waste material back to the United States in the event some enterprising foreign intelligence agency conducted a sewage pipe operation designed to trap and examine Bush's waste material. One can only wonder why the White House is taking such extraordinary security measures for the presidential poop.

In the past, similar operations were conducted against foreign leaders to determine their medical condition. However, these intelligence operations were directed against dictators in countries where even the medical conditions of the top political leaders were considered "state secrets." The Israeli Mossad conducted one such operation against Syrian President Hafez Assad when he visited Amman, Jordan in Feb. 1999 for the funeral of King Hussein. The Mossad and its Jordanian counterpart installed a special toilet in Assad's hotel room that led not to a pipe but to a specimen canister. Assad suffered from diabetes and cancer and the operation was designed to discover the actual medical condition of the ailing leader. During Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev's visit to Washington in 1987, the CIA reportedly placed a special trap under a sewage tank to collect the Soviet leader's bodily waste for analysis. More recently, the CIA was reported to have collected waste samples from Ugandan President-dictator Yoweri Museveni's toilet when he visited Washington.

Even Bush's toilet paper was flown in from the U.S. Air Base at Ramstein, Germany. In addition, Bush's food was flown in from the United States and tested with special chemicals before he ate it. Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu, who was shot by a firing squad in 1989, was the last major European leader to constantly use a food tester. The last frequent state visitor to Vienna, who always relied on a food tester, was Adolf Hitler

What a laugh so I wonder if he still has his food taster with him in america The last bloody person to do this was Adolf - hmm.
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#2New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:49:27
From many of the things I've heard him say I think the CIA just allow George to recycle his own waste but most of it then escapes from his mouth.
nothinsnew On September 15, 2009

Deleted

The Coast, Australia
#3New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:57:15
I'm reading "Stalingrad" atm. It goes into detail about that Hitler food tasting stuff.

The reason he did it was because he was king of the world at that time.... GWB most likely thinks along the same lines.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#4New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 15:09:42
you read it in books from the medevil days kings and queens having food testers.. is he really that paraniod?? If some one was going to poison him then they would have done it by now...

Me i be down the chippy every night.. wonder what poisons work in the deep fryer..
nothinsnew On September 15, 2009

Deleted

The Coast, Australia
#5New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 15:13:43

Yeah and the pies in Australia....?

Geeez the testers have top be Aussie otherwise they'd all croak!
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#6New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 22:50:35

Image hosted by Pimp My Profile
shavpookie On April 25, 2010

, Canada
#7New Post! Jul 07, 2006 @ 06:49:15
@markfox01 Said
you read it in books from the medevil days kings and queens having food testers.. is he really that paraniod?? If some one was going to poison him then they would have done it by now...

Me i be down the chippy every night.. wonder what poisons work in the deep fryer..

Hell, havent you heard? You can die in America just by eating at a 'Jack in the Box'
becki7 On July 28, 2006

Australia
#8New Post! Jul 07, 2006 @ 17:14:13
From many of the things I've heard him say I think the CIA just allow George to recycle his own waste but most of it then escapes from his mouth.

You know you might just be on to something there bendover

I'm reading "Stalingrad" atm. It goes into detail about that Hitler food tasting stuff.
The reason he did it was because he was king of the world at that time.... GWB most likely thinks along the same lines

Yeah its interesting how you say "think" along the same lines. Sure that will be the day.

Me i be down the chippy every night.. wonder what poisons work in the deep fryer.

Yeah but no one has had a food tester since Hitler for christs sakes.Doesn't that say it all!

Hey and whats wrong with our pies nothinsnew

And shavpookie, what the hell is a jack in the box-have no idea.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs