Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
young_nick On December 11, 2010
The Dude

Auckland, New Zealand
#31New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 13:50:22
@cobber Said
Oh, I have seen with my own eyes, a group of my mates a long time ago torture a pedo....he left us minus his toes.

In Brisbane, I took a fella with me, walked up to a certain young fella, swung him against the concrete wall, struck his neck and ribs, put pressure on his ear drums...(etc)...told him to leave a certain woman alone...he like the coward he is, was never seen again.

I have admitted on here many times about ripping out the arm of a young fella who wanted sex with my then 4yo child.

I have no problem with dealing with them!

Good on you.
Sometimes, if not always, they need to have the sense physically beaten into them.
forward_as_one On September 20, 2008

SALISBURY, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 13:52:34
@cobber Said
What about fingers and hair brush handles and such. They use those too.

yes but the idea is that by removing their testicles they wouldn't get the kind of sick sexual urges that they did, and thus would not find any form of gratification from sexually molesting anyone
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#33New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:00:16
@forward_as_one Said
yes but the idea is that by removing their testicles they wouldn't get the kind of sick sexual urges that they did, and thus would not find any form of gratification from sexually molesting anyone

Removing testicles will not stop sexual urges...the brain does that.
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#34New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:03:00
@jmo Said
What the guy did was sick, but i think rehabilitation is far more important that long sentancing. make the guy feel guilty for what he did, make him realise what he did so he has to live with what he did, everyday of his life. Oh and put him in a cell with some really nasty people, sexual offenders are at the bottom of the pecking order in prison, put him with the right kinda people and he'l soon realise that.

1) All but one group representing Psychiatry/Psychology now admit that you can't change them at all.

2) Many of them feel ashamed at what they do but also admit to not being able to control their compulsion.

3) Put into prison with a colour coded outfit only for sex offenders and leave em unattended.
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#35New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:09:51
There was a young girl on local radio talking about being the subject of sexual abuse from a very early age by a close family friend.

She said even when this man was unable to penetrate her as he had become incapable to having an errection the abuse continued. She explained very clearly that this man was abusing her to maintain control over a female and it had nothing to do with him getting any sexual satisfaction from the abuse.

To have completly neutered that man would have not made one bit of difference to the abuse she suffered.

What is required for sexual abusers is that they should be removed from society into secure accomodation and when there receive suitable punnishment.
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#36New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:21:29
@bendover Said
There was a young girl on local radio talking about being the subject of sexual abuse from a very early age by a close family friend.

She said even when this man was unable to penetrate her as he had become incapable to having an errection the abuse continued. She explained very clearly that this man was abusing her to maintain control over a female and it had nothing to do with him getting any sexual satisfaction from the abuse.

To have completly neutered that man would have not made one bit of difference to the abuse she suffered.

What is required for sexual abusers is that they should be removed from society into secure accomodation and when there receive suitable punnishment.

Exactly. All sexual assault is about control...it is not necessarily about sexual pleasure.
becki7 On July 28, 2006

Australia
#37New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:32:12
Thats just not on really and how could somebody-especially the mother for christ sake They should both get punished to the full account of the law and be sent to the nut house.
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#38New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:34:40
Make em live here!

Image hosted by Pimp My Profile

#39New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:35:35
@cobber Said
Removing testicles will not stop sexual urges...the brain does that.

ok but why do castrati never feel the need to have sex?
naughtywitch23 On July 27, 2006

Bonlee, United States (general
#40New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:37:43
I agree I think his wife should get time too. This s*** really upsets me and I know it does everyone else also. I agree with the other posts, they should pull a LORAINA BOBBETT on his ass!!

#42New Post! Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:40:25
fair enough
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs