Protesting military funerals

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
lunatic_on_a_megaphone On April 23, 2010

, California
#16New Post! Jun 13, 2006 @ 00:25:08
@evildeeds Said
I think I would actually have to leave TFS and never come back. TFS believes in heavy MODS and administrators and what not, these people flat out attack people, maybe not physically, but it is still attacking.

I dont understand what brother and sister made babies to make these kind of people, and what outside influences made them think the way that they do, what possible reasons could they have for thinking that they know gods will, its as if they believe they have personally spoken to god, and know what he is thinking

It doesnt say in the bible that gays burn in hell, it just says that a man shall not lye with another man, its sinful. So are countless other things that people do every single day, are they going to burn in hell along with us?

some people think so.
evildeeds On July 23, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Lansing, Illinois
#17New Post! Jun 13, 2006 @ 01:43:25
@lunatic_on_a_megaphone Said
some people think so.

All that Im wondering is how they interpret this from the bible. Its says very clearly that Jesus will not turn his back on you unless you refuse to take him into your heart.

I dont so much want to turn this into a religious discussion, but Im a catholic, and i have to confess every week lying in sin with my boyfriend, I dont necassarily agree with it, but i have to do it if I want jesus to forgive me for my sins.

Do u honestly believe these people confess spreading hate? That is also a sin, so really what they are doing is condemning themselves to an eternity in hell, but they wouldn't see it that way, its all a question of perspective.

, California
#18New Post! Jun 13, 2006 @ 01:45:38
sounds to me more like a statement of perspective.
alljive On March 03, 2007

trondheim, Norway
#19New Post! Jun 13, 2006 @ 01:50:41
Evildeeds. you might do well to let go of some of that anger. That feeling, only with different words powering it, is exactly what makes those you despise do what they do.
Only a suggestion.

Deleted
Banned

Lansing, Illinois
#20New Post! Jun 13, 2006 @ 01:51:15
sounds to me more like a statement of perspective.

Well of coarse its a statement of perspective, everything on this site is pretty much perspective, but u also cannot argue what is written, its a fact that hate is sin, its a fact that to judge another is sin.

My simple question is, who r these people to tell me that i will burn in hell for all eternity, when I try to live my life as clean as possible. I will do anything for anyone and im being told @ one of my best friends funeras that I will burn in hell because of the person I choose to love, and its my fault my friend was killed in Iraq because Im gay, its madness, thats like saying, god forbid, something should happen to somebody close to u, completely by accident, and its your fault because u eat cheese, the two things have absolutely nothing to do with eachother.
mrfast On August 24, 2006

Aucks, New Zealand
#21New Post! Jun 13, 2006 @ 01:55:22
True, these people don't understand that those people that have died have died fighting for a cause and it is down right un respectable that they are making a arguement about it....it think those that are protesting should be sent to iraq and see what it is like...or be put in the shoes of that person that has died family

Deleted
Banned

Lansing, Illinois
#22New Post! Jun 13, 2006 @ 01:58:59
@mrfast Said
True, these people don't understand that those people that have died have died fighting for a cause and it is down right un respectable that they are making a arguement about it....it think those that are protesting should be sent to iraq and see what it is like...or be put in the shoes of that person that has died family

Thats the thing, these people think that they are doing the lords work. Its insanity.

People like that have tunnel vision, they think that the way they think is the way that it is, and other points of view are irrelivant because they are wrong and thats all there is to it.

Im the type of person who can see things from all different points of view and I understand that they are very adimate in their beliefs, I just do not understand why they think what they are doing is acceptable.

, California
#23New Post! Jun 13, 2006 @ 02:02:29
@evildeeds Said
Thats the thing, these people think that they are doing the lords work. Its insanity.

People like that have tunnel vision, they think that the way they think is the way that it is, and other points of view are irrelivant because they are wrong and thats all there is to it.

Im the type of person who can see things from all different points of view and I understand that they are very adimate in their beliefs, I just do not understand why they think what they are doing is acceptable.

I just noticed that the terrorists also think that they are doing the lords work.

Deleted
Banned

Lansing, Illinois
#24New Post! Jun 13, 2006 @ 02:04:15
I just noticed that the terrorists also think that they are doing the lords work.

Thats true, Im not so understanding on that subject though, i tend to get a bit, how do u say, out of control, and swear a lot, so if we could tread away from that subject, it would be nice
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs