sleeping pills

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
emanuelle On September 24, 2006

velenje, Slovenia
#16New Post! Sep 23, 2006 @ 13:02:49
hi!
i was wondering..you can get Nytol & Amitrypilene only with a prescription right?i need some sleeping pills.
i had lexaurin for a while but i guess i got used to them too early and now i have none left
i really need some but i don`t want to go to see the doctor

help?
dkrower On October 20, 2008

gloucester, Massachusetts
#17New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 01:42:17
You can can get Nytol OTC but amitrypaline you will need an rx. Be carefull though...they are highly addictive. Try something like ambien cr.
jazzsinger On October 15, 2008

Deleted

Phila. suburbs, Pennsylvania
#18New Post! Sep 20, 2008 @ 09:15:47
I have chronic insomnia from chronic pain, but I threw the sleeping pills out. They use Benadryl with old people, and that may help you sleep. Getting addicted will have you on here asking for a different kind of help. My routine has to be as stable as possible and I have to start winding down about two hours before I want to sleep. Is your mattress a problem, or the pillows? I get a book that has nothing to do with what I have to read. Usually that'll put me out. Never leave the tv on and limit cafeine to the morning only. Ambien cr cost a dr. visit and didn't do a thing. Get very dim lights or a light that has a three way bulb, if you read before sleep, keep the lights low. Soft music helps too and even that lavender wash they use for babies has helped. I know how you feel.
skitter12 On December 23, 2008

St. Marys, Canada
#19New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 16:19:48
Ya, I have the same problem!!! You should ask your doctor for a drug called "IMOVANE" the medical name for it is called "Zopiclone". It works wonders and its not addictive and theres no hangover. It just gives you an awesome nights sleep!!!
I sleep like a baby because of this stuff!!!
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#20New Post! Oct 13, 2009 @ 03:45:48
my mom takes them but she hasnt taken there for awhile she has a perscription for some
BeTTyBeLL On November 28, 2010
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#21New Post! Oct 13, 2009 @ 03:49:16
@twiztidangel Said

has anyone ever had to take them?? i've been thinking about purchasing some. ive been super stressed out from school and other things and im basically only getting 2-3 hours of sleep a night (horrible yes i know). and thats because i just wake up in the middle of night and can never get back to sleep.. so instead i study basically from 1am - 6am almost everynight.

soo.. im thinking about getting sleeping pills to catch up on sleep?

anyone have any advice on them?

Becareful they can become addictive.. I take Tamazapam, it works quite well durning my really bad bouts of insomnia, but you need a script to get it.
SofiaBT On January 12, 2010

Los angeles, California
#22New Post! Dec 25, 2009 @ 19:51:22
you can consult a doctor and ask for a sleeping pills... it wont do harm if you follow the instructions. also you can try sleeping aids. but if this sleeping problem of yours is affecting your daily functions and worries you go for the sleeping pills... ambien will be good and effective...
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Dec 25, 2009 @ 20:03:02
i take zoplicone 7.5mg,they are disgusting,you can taste them for day's after you have had them,for my kid's when they can't sleep,i give them rescue remedy,it's an alternate droplet,and really calm's you done,or you get kal'm,which are also a alternative remedy,both can be got at a health shop for a few pound,or get your dr,to give you something to relax you,that's not addictive x
sleeper On December 29, 2012

Tampa, Florida
#24New Post! Dec 29, 2012 @ 07:12:20
If you truly need something to get something to help you get asleep you could try etizolam pellets. They can be purchased without a prescription. I tried some and they worked fine for me. It's half life is short which makes it suitable as a sleeping aid.
bjelly On February 04, 2013

, Australia
#25New Post! Jan 07, 2013 @ 12:42:33
@twiztidangel Said

has anyone ever had to take them?? i've been thinking about purchasing some. ive been super stressed out from school and other things and im basically only getting 2-3 hours of sleep a night (horrible yes i know). and thats because i just wake up in the middle of night and can never get back to sleep.. so instead i study basically from 1am - 6am almost everynight.

soo.. im thinking about getting sleeping pills to catch up on sleep?

anyone have any advice on them?

Hi. Please dont be dependent on such pills and dont take them. They are not good for health. You must try and divert your mind with a lot of exercise or go to gym or do yoga.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs