World Cup Soccer Groups Decided

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#1New Post! May 29, 2006 @ 11:09:50
THE collated 23-strong squads named for the June 9-July 9 World Cup finals in Germany:

Soccer/Football groupings
sakina On May 04, 2007

Mesnil, Mauritius
#2New Post! May 29, 2006 @ 11:13:04
I'm not British but I've a thing for England. Rooney, Owen, Beckham and others are the best. England will win. (Dr. who and rose will assist the matches too )
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#3New Post! May 29, 2006 @ 11:23:58
@sakina Said
I'm not British but I've a thing for England. Rooney, Owen, Beckham and others are the best. England will win. (Dr. who and rose will assist the matches too )

arod On December 19, 2008

NYC, New York
#4New Post! May 29, 2006 @ 11:50:32
cool. i dont relly follow soccor! 8)
morphx On January 11, 2013

Antwerp!!!, Belgium
#5New Post! May 29, 2006 @ 12:52:11
no match for brazil at the moment...

my sixth sense tell me that this is goin to be the year of Ronaldinho... (actually every year hes the top, but anywayz )
finished 1st with barcelona, won the Champions League
probably will win the Super Cup to
those three are the major cups a team can win.
Only thing that u can add to ure palmares, is the World Cup with. And if u can do this all in the same year, then ure GRAND.
And if u rea carefully read what i wrote, u can see that i talk in singularity, and not about his teammates. And im not wrong in that. Everyone say, that 1 man cant win a match, but in his case, its different. Only by himself, he can control a whole game. The influence he has on his teammates during a game, is MAJOR. And at his peak, he can do inhuman things.

BUT, in a World Cup, all this can fade... Teamplay is more important than solo... Because u dont play often with those fellows. So u dont know "exactly" hos they react on every action u take. In a leagueteam, thats different, u play and train every f***ing day with eachother. So u can depend on ure own techniques, and expect the others to follow u and take over when needed.

Anyways anyways, im not a socceranalyst.

But like i said, i dont see any competition to brazil in the World Cup.

hear this :

Attack :
i know almost for sure, Adrianno (Inter Milan) will get a spot. Will start every game, and probably finish it, depending on his condition and health. I think they will play with 2 strikers. Im not sure about who will get the second spot, but experience tell me, that a more experiences striker will get the spot. No mather what everyone say, no mather what he showed us the last years, Ronaldo is and stays a TOP striker. He is not the most teamplay-based player ever, but give him the ball inside the box, he will kick it in. Or give him the ball in the center area, while countering, he will run any defender out, and probably trick the goalie and score...
he doesnt show such actions to often, but he still capable of doin it, and my sixth sense tell me, he will show major s*** in this Cup. Another striker, not so experienced, but still Grand, is Robinho. Young, but furious and erupting of skills... I dun like him that much, but he can perform, and thats what its al about. There are other strikers, but i think these three are favorite to get a spot.

Midfield :
i couldnt wait to talk about this...
one name : Ronaldinho!!! Attacking Midfielder... i am not going to say anything much about him. The perfect player to back up the strikers. Nothing more.
Kaka!!! Right Winger is his "actual' spot. But u can use him as a joker. He can play friggin left, right, center, anything. Perfect left/right footed. And this kid is fast... very fast... and if he can get the ball perfectly to his lefty, he can fire from every angle possible.
2spots left in the centre, but those two names are enough
anyways, they got skills Brazil,
i didnt talked about Cafu, R.Carlos, Gilberto, Alex, and so on... And their goalie : Dida... waahahahaha, cat!!! tiger!!
aaarf, this is taking me to long,
i like to talk about sports... Can write pages about it,
but lack of time...

I see a couple others come close to a title, with some miracles (or mistakes) some others can come up with a surprise. And the first ones that pop up are :
Portugal
England
Netherland
Argentine
morphx On January 11, 2013

Antwerp!!!, Belgium
#7New Post! May 29, 2006 @ 12:58:42
yeah we call it football to
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#8New Post! May 29, 2006 @ 13:24:02
SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER
arod On December 19, 2008

NYC, New York
#9New Post! Jun 17, 2006 @ 14:29:41
Go Ecuador!
Erlend On July 29, 2009

Deleted

Troms?, Norway
#10New Post! Jun 17, 2006 @ 14:34:18
@cobber Said
SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER

Do we already have a thread titled "Why the f**k is American-style football called football when you almost never use your f**king feet?", or should we start one?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs