Israel Attacks Lebanon

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#1New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 09:53:39
ISRAELI warplanes on Sunday bombed bases of a pro-Syrian Palestinian group in Lebanon after militants fired a rocket salvo deeper than ever before inside the Jewish state.

Three Palestinian fighters and an Israeli soldier were wounded in the tit-for-tat attacks, according to the Israeli military and Lebanese police.

The air force launched raids on two bases of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC), while Israel angrily announced it would lodge a complaint with the United Nations.

Israeli fighter bombers carried out several diving runs to fire 15 missiles at a base in Sultan Yaacub in eastern Lebanon, less than 10km from the border with Syria, wounding three militants, police said.

They then targeted a base in Naameh, some 10km south of the Lebanese capital, that comprises a network of underground tunnels and has been the target of several past Israeli air strikes.

Police said that more one hour later, Israeli jets were still violating Lebanese airspace, prompting a response from anti-aircraft guns of the Lebanese army and the PFLP-GC.

Israeli War Mongerer\'s
young_nick On December 11, 2010
The Dude

Auckland, New Zealand
#2New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 09:56:52
hehe
I read the title wrong...

I don't keep up with the news or anything, so I wouldn't know...
but was this attack expected? or was it totally out-of-the-blue?
hobo On February 23, 2007

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 10:03:38
now is that not a supprise? the world is already having enough s*** going on in it without having another conflict between these prats, its not what we need, where did the hippy days go with all the love and peace?

but then again they were High
young_nick On December 11, 2010
The Dude

Auckland, New Zealand
#4New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 10:06:35
@hobo Said
now is that not a supprise? the world is already having enough s*** going on in it without having another conflict between these prats, its not what we need, where did the hippy days go with all the love and peace?

even high
I think I'd much rather that
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#5New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 10:37:04
@hobo Said

The unshowered long haired pot smoking sex loving Hippies are the very people running international politics. Sheez, imagine if war mongerer's were running the show?
hobo On February 23, 2007

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 10:41:27
@cobber Said
The unshowered long haired pot smoking sex loving Hippies are the very people running international politics. Sheez, imagine if war mongerer's were running the show?

haha, lol...
i do thionk that could be true, lol

i mean when ive had a smoke i love to get naughty

doing stupid s*** like recording a guy jumping around the room pretending to be a monkey for 30sec's so he could have another joint, lol that was funny, in the middle of the floor at a party, turned the music off anf eveything

so yea i can see it being the hippys being really bored
kebab_boy On April 05, 2011

Bristol, United Kingdom
#7New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 21:09:43
Well, it was bad enough with just Israel and the Palistinians in conflict. There's already inocent people dying. Now that there's another nation, or at least people from another country getting involved as well, I think something should be done about it. I don't know what or who should do it, but someone should stop this war.
sakina On May 04, 2007

Mesnil, Mauritius
#8New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 21:16:43
the middleeast crisis is an example of human stupidity, misunderstanding, loss of basic values.
for god's sake - we are all humans!!! apart from some religious and cultural differences, we consist of the same carbon atoms.
if only, there was another woodstock! peace and love must be promoted again.

and why should they bomb in the 1st place? why spend money on weaponry arsenale? it just bugs me.
alljive On March 03, 2007

trondheim, Norway
#9New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 21:24:35
It seems israel changes the rules as they see fit. And without fear of sanctions from anywhere, it is.. most peculiar.

What would happen if any other country sent aircraft and fired live missiles inside the airspace of another?
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#10New Post! May 28, 2006 @ 23:05:51
@alljive Said
It seems israel changes the rules as they see fit. And without fear of sanctions from anywhere, it is.. most peculiar.

What would happen if any other country sent aircraft and fired live missiles inside the airspace of another?

They'd be f***ed for not supporting the Isreali/Jewish Side Show.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs