Forums:
Random

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
seekurbliss On January 22, 2007

Memphis, Tennessee
#1New Post! May 17, 2006 @ 05:46:26

Have you ever? I am guessing we've all done it a time or two. Wtf is that about? Why does this phenomena happen? Did we dream something bad?
My son and i were just sitting discussing the fact that he seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed-
he was just short with us, not mean really, but just crabby.

I really hate to be around others who have woken up on the wrong side of the bed.
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#2New Post! May 17, 2006 @ 06:46:09
I'm blessed to be a good morning person, I think.

I know of other people who it's just best to give a wide berth to until they've had their tea break at 10 am.

I suppose everybody is very different and we all have our strenghts and weaknesses.
xxkirmxx On March 27, 2009

essex, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 17, 2006 @ 06:46:28
i have this morning
i think it's cos i didnt have a good night last night, then i didn't get much sleep, i had a nightmare, woke up too early and couldn't sleep again...then had to stumble to get out of my room cos there was a matress on the floor that my brother was sleeping on and my door wouldn't open, i had to get ready downstairs rather than in my own room, then i left the house late and got caught in traffic....dont ya think it's pretty reasonable that im in a bad mood?!
garfunkel On December 29, 2008
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#4New Post! May 17, 2006 @ 07:17:51
i have my good days and i have my bad days...most of the time im fine, just uberly tired and not very talkative in the morinings
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! May 17, 2006 @ 07:30:21
I think i have today Im usually full of life and happy in the mornings. Right now i wanna go back to bed and not talk to anyone.
lucky8 On June 28, 2007

The Moon!, Australia
#6New Post! May 17, 2006 @ 07:51:56
I love the mornings but thats after my first coffee. Though this morning I woke up amazingly happy and talkative.

Usually I refuse to talk for the first 15 minutes, then I'm fine.
st0nerdude On March 28, 2009

pfft, Denmark
#7New Post! May 17, 2006 @ 08:00:40
me tired.
dellboy On April 04, 2007

liverpool, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 17, 2006 @ 09:20:29
@st0nerdude Said
me tired.
and me asleep.

in china, they sleep on the floor, they must get up on the wrong side off the room.

cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#9New Post! May 17, 2006 @ 11:57:05
I'm a morning person and automatically fall out of bed, let dog and get kids up for school all with a big cheesy smile on my face but equally an evening person and can survive on very little sleep as little as 4 hours will do me - One thing am not is an afternoon person - i dislike afternoons so much, i see from 1pm till 7pm a pointless period of time and i tend to get boed very easily at this time and restless just wish i could get dinner ready and get the kids bathed and bedded and then i can relax
tearsofmylife On May 06, 2009

No idea, i think i may be lost
#10New Post! May 17, 2006 @ 12:00:16
@dellboy Said
and me asleep.

in china, they sleep on the floor, they must get up on the wrong side off the room.

in the two weeks i spent in china the only people i saw slepign on teh flor where homeless. they do sleep on beds, just they put wood on top, sposed to make for better posture or something, not very comfortable though,

when i stayed with a chinese family, they had the best bed ive ever seen, the materes was atleast 50 centermeters thick, with the most fluffiest stuffing you've ever felt COVERED IN TWO INCHES OF WOOD< WTFBBQGRASS WHO DOES A THING LIKE THAT!!!
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#11New Post! May 17, 2006 @ 12:52:01
Yeah I do have those days, to where I just wake up in a b****y mood for no reason at all. D has even said , WTF you were in a great mood lastnight when you went to sleep , did somenoe piss you off during your sleep or what?

I don't know what causes us to do this sometimes maybe it's in anticiaption of the day ahead of us or something but it really does suck to wake up in a foul mood.

I've been trying for the past week to be in good moods , I mean really trying hard but it seems that the good mood if I can muster it at all only last for a little whle and then I turn into a b**** again.

Stress that's what I will blame it on, there's just to much stress in my life at the moment.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs