Breaking Up

Nasty Ex's

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#31New Post! Apr 26, 2006 @ 01:30:57
wow i am glad that it hasnt come to that, i'm glad you got out of the situation. jimmy used to call my phone all the time and i wouldnt answer so it would go straight to voicemail and he new my password and he would check it, thats how he found out so many things, it wasnt until he was about to go to the army and i had talked to him because he said that he had to get some things off his chest that i found that out. he couldnt get any info after i changed my number. hopfully he will never figure out my new number!
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#32New Post! Apr 26, 2006 @ 01:50:44
I am so glad that D. has no ex's I'd hate to have to hurt somene.
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#33New Post! Apr 26, 2006 @ 01:55:52
Well I haven't had any nasty ones but boy did my sister have a bad one. He was really nice at the beginning, they were really good friends before they got together and everyone in the family really liked him. Then after a while things started to change, he'd be drinking all the time and be staying out all night, no one would know where he was. My parents let him borrow their car this one time and he got into an accident. He started doing drugs and he pawned off my oldest neice's portable DVD player that she got from her dad for money for his drugs. He went into AA and all that but it didn't do s*** for him, he stole more money and kept doing drugs and drinking. He owes my sister car payment money too which ofcourse he hasn't paid. I can't believe how much he changed, and how much he took advantage of my sister, my neices, and my parents. We all treated him like family. I'm just so glad my sister's finally found a good guy. She's had other moronic boyfriends too, both of her kids fathers left her soon after she got pregnant, and so on.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs