Quarters

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
seekurbliss On January 22, 2007

Memphis, Tennessee
#16New Post! Apr 21, 2006 @ 01:19:59
I love No Quarter by Led Zeppelin---
and TOOL does an awesome cover of it too.

osm On March 18, 2016
Kiwi!

Wellington, New Zealand
#17New Post! Apr 21, 2006 @ 02:12:48
@thegorillas Said
when we get married we'll visit New Zealand together and just take our quarters over there and tell them what they need to do. Yeah we'll make them get quarters

@aces Said
unless you glue a 20c and a 5c coin together

I think this can relate to both posts.

Thegorillas, you will have fun making our government listen to you hehe Quarters will be useful I think but there are no immediate plans to get them. If you can get us quarters, you will make people like me very happy. I even have a few American quarters floating around somewhere...

And aces, you can only do the whole taping thing until July, because we are getting rid of 5c pieces here, the smallest denomination will be 10c. We will have fun buying a postage stamp, as they cost 45c and under the new system you can't give 5c change...

And for all those countries that DON'T have quarters, my suggestion to you is find the nearest railroad. Put a 20c and a 5c down on the track. Wait for a train to run over coins. Wait for train to go by and retrieve quarter. It will be flat and handing it over at the dairy will mean that you get laughed at. But you will have your own DIY quarter.
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#18New Post! Apr 21, 2006 @ 02:15:44
@osm Said
I think this can relate to both posts.

Thegorillas, you will have fun making our government listen to you hehe Quarters will be useful I think but there are no immediate plans to get them. If you can get us quarters, you will make people like me very happy. I even have a few American quarters floating around somewhere...

And aces, you can only do the whole taping thing until July, because we are getting rid of 5c pieces here, the smallest denomination will be 10c. We will have fun buying a postage stamp, as they cost 45c and under the new system you can't give 5c change...

And for all those countries that DON'T have quarters, my suggestion to you is find the nearest railroad. Put a 20c and a 5c down on the track. Wait for a train to run over coins. Wait for train to go by and retrieve quarter. It will be flat and handing it over at the dairy will mean that you get laughed at. But you will have your own DIY quarter.

so how are they going to give you change???
osm On March 18, 2016
Kiwi!

Wellington, New Zealand
#19New Post! Apr 21, 2006 @ 02:17:45
@mattibean Said
so how are they going to give you change???

I have absolutely no idea. They aren't raising the price of stamps again, they went up 2 years ago. So they will probably make us buy 2 stamps at once or they will charge us 50c for one... scheming buggers!
wristband On July 19, 2009

Emerald City,
#20New Post! Apr 21, 2006 @ 04:18:02
@osm Said
you will make people like me very happy. .

He'll make me happy, too...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs