The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Society & Lifestyles

DUNN HALL!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
extremepimptruck On September 16, 2004

#1New Post! Sep 06, 2004 @ 08:04:56
As a verteran of the Dunn Hall mayhem, I just wanted to be the first to start a thread about all the hell that has been raised and will be raised this year. I have heard that there was a big fight there, and the same night, a girl beat the crap out of her BF. I will say that I no longer live on campus, but do I miss it. Those were by far the best days of college thus far.

If Privateer is still around, what's up, you usually kept a good update as to what was going on there. And as a side note, I have two friends on the third floor, so if you guys get into anything like repelling or trouble, I want in. All grudges from the Dunn's Pool and Spa incident, have been set aside by all members of the basement, after a friend of mine found out why you guys couldn't do it to your own, floor. Calculating how much weight that would be there was pretty well thought through. Who knows what would have happened had we all united!!!

Anyways that is my peace offering take it or leave it. But please post anything crazy that happens there!!
theoffical3rdfloorra On April 25, 2004

#2New Post! Sep 08, 2004 @ 06:01:54
Well, I think that most everybody knows who I am. If you did not know I guess I can go ahead and tell you that this is jonathan layman that past ra of the 5th floor before I got moved down to the 3rd floor. I am no longer an ra, nor am I at tech at the moment. But I can tell you that priv. does not live on campus anymore, along with several others that was on the 3rd floor. I am in iraq at the moment incase you all did not know, but hopefully I will be back in tn in april so I will come up there and visit when I get back from my tour of duty with the marines.

I will tell you all that I had a blast living in dunn the year and a half that i was there. I wish everybody the best of luck over there in dunn and everybody that was past members of the cooper dunn gang all of luck with school and there future and i hope to see everybody when I get back.
privateer On October 03, 2004

Cookeville, Tennessee
#3New Post! Oct 04, 2004 @ 18:41:46
Unfortunately, as Jonathan said, I too no longer live in Dunn Hall. I am now married, so I do not get to visit over there much. But I do miss the 3rd floor.
phydeaux On November 16, 2004

#4New Post! Oct 04, 2004 @ 22:26:29
.... "git 'r Dunn"?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs