I Can Break Laws - I'm Black!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
bigpete On April 20, 2008

Cardiff, United Kingdom
#61New Post! Dec 06, 2006 @ 21:14:47
Aboriginals aren't 'black'.

They most certainly are black. I have seen many an abo in my time spent traveling and Im telling you they are black. More so than many north east africans who are often described as black when they are more closely related to the Moores.

They may not be sub-saharan black but they ARE black!!!!
taylerz On March 16, 2008

bristol, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Dec 06, 2006 @ 21:29:51
@pwnt Said
Aboriginals aren't 'black'.

aboriginal's aint black.now i know im not the sharpest tool in the box on occasions but what colour would you use to define them.

i worked with a lad from up darwin i think it was and he did tell me that the aboriginal's get apid for land rights or something and sit around getting drunk all day.dont have an opinion on it as i dont know the ins or the outs of the situation.
plus im still laughing that apparently aboriginal's are nt black.must go and sort colour on tv as everytime i see aboriginals on tele they appear to be black so it must be my tele
bigpete On April 20, 2008

Cardiff, United Kingdom
#63New Post! Dec 07, 2006 @ 17:17:06
They do get paid by the goverment for certain things although I am not exactly sure if its a land or cultre thing. Yes they do sit around all day getting spannered on cheap grog. I heard that the biggest killer among the abos these days is broken legs. They go walkabout in the bush with a weeks supply of booze then fall over drunk and break their legs out in the middle of the desert.

Although I think my Aussie cousin might of been winding me up with that one. But I have to admit everytime I stopped in the outback for fuel or supplies there were always a group of them sitting under a tree pissed out of their heads.
zelark312 On September 25, 2009

bath, United Kingdom
#64New Post! Mar 29, 2007 @ 21:05:06
cobber, i cnt really relate to wat you are saying coz i hasnt happened to me, however every one has their own personal exsprence with this and i respect yours . i fink its hard being white these dayz i feel our rights our being undermind, and white people are being percived as the bad guyz
boris On April 01, 2007

London, United Kingdom
#65New Post! Mar 30, 2007 @ 15:55:35
@cobber Said
This is an attack on the white politicians who continue to carry on with their spineless ways as they allow people to break the laws over and over just because they are black or so on.

In this case, being Aboriginal in Melbourne where they refuse to follow a court order to put out their fire in a public park. The Aboriginals say that it is a fire with spiritual significance. What a load of utter bulls***! If that is the case, I'm going to start public fires saying that it is spiritual as a Pagan. Watch what would happen to me, and quickly.

There is only one way to deal with this and it is not the pansy methods of not wanting to upset arsehole lobby groups. The only way is to use police force and round them up, imprison them and teach them a lesson.

Being Aboriginal is a load of f***ing s***.

do you get British tabloid newspapers over there cobber? If so, mate steal yourself a copy of the sun and the daily mail and express. You will find loads of like minded readers.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#66New Post! Mar 30, 2007 @ 15:57:11
meh, Cobber went nuts and joined the aussie white supremacists
Darkshine On May 05, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#67New Post! Apr 19, 2007 @ 12:23:06
@treebee Said
meh, Cobber went nuts and joined the aussie white supremacists [/
quote]

As you do
megslc On May 22, 2007

Brisbane, Australia
#68New Post! Apr 19, 2007 @ 13:44:37
i live in australia and am happy to say not once have i been denied service by an asian for being white, or been physically assualted by someone of another race for simply being caucasian or ever felt jipped that an aborigine has gotten 'more' than i have. i am not ignorant of the fact that there is a growing trend in australia where we are just too happy to sit around and b**** about how 'they' have it better than 'us'. how 'they' hate 'us' because of whatever reason. once it was a celebrated fact that our country was so multi-cultural, what's the difference now? and in response to the fact that violence against white australians by 'black africans' in brisbane is a growing trend, i live here. It is a bigger issue for a woman to walk along a bike path where several caucasian men have sexually assulted over thirty women, even in broad daylight, and that the parks are now constantly patrolled by the police.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#69New Post! Apr 20, 2007 @ 07:35:05
@taylerz Said
aboriginal's aint black.now i know im not the sharpest tool in the box on occasions but what colour would you use to define them.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs