Banning replica guns in the uk

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
fairyofdeath On March 03, 2006

Baile Atha Cliath!!!, Ireland
#16New Post! Jun 09, 2005 @ 10:18:54
Oh now i see!!!
So em, should we start with George Bush????
asmodean On September 15, 2007

Hampshire, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Jun 09, 2005 @ 15:52:31
It is very difficult to tell the difference between replica guns and real guns. One of the reasons they are banning them is because they are used in violent crime. This is because they are easy to get hold of, don't need a liscence and the person being robbed still thinks its a real gun.
jedi_master On February 12, 2009

Nuneaton, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jun 09, 2005 @ 18:36:59
Its hard to tell them apart at a distance, up close its pretty damn obvious its a plastic gun. Same as up close you can tell the difference between a metal knife and a plastic knife!!!
Frankly if you dumb enough to wave a plastic gun at armed police at a distance then you deserve to get shot.
We had the same s*** with laser pointer a few years back, if you believed the media people were going blind and crashing when some kid pointed a laser at them. They didn't really go blind it was Temporary blinding same as someone shining a torch in your eyes so you have to look away.
If we banned everything that could scare or hurt people what the f*** would we have left????
oh yeah its STUPID f***ING PEOPLE!
kristo123 On December 16, 2007

Purgatory, Alabama
#19New Post! Jun 17, 2005 @ 14:55:36
wow that would suck if they banded them over in U.S. because that is where i live!!! did u know that they banded fireworks in U.S. in every sate except Mississippi,Alabama, and Florida!!!!!!!! good thing i live in Alabama!!!!!!
master_cheif On November 29, 2005

Centeral, Florida
#20New Post! Jun 17, 2005 @ 15:10:55
This is all thanks to those damn al- quida (Spelling?) guys. Why is evryone so goddamned paranoied?! there was a ban for fireworks in fairplay! i made one with a buddy of mine and we had a selebration in the deasert. ANd you know what? the whole town came to see out 'ilegal' fireworks. They lifted the ban after the first day it rained. i know if it's dry fireworks are harmfull but c'mon! just get a bunch of guys out in the feilds with fire extinguishers.
Replica guns? i have an arsenal of pellet guns and a REAL Deegle (deasert eagle) I don't care, i don't shoot anyone who didn't... dosn't havit coming to them. (with a pellet)
jedi_master On February 12, 2009

Nuneaton, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Jun 21, 2005 @ 10:43:06
The problem in the UK is that you can't defend yourself, your family or your property. I know they are looking at altering the law but in the past we've have burglars taking old ladies to court because they hurt themselves on barbed wire trying to escape. As far as I'm concerned If I wake up and find some guy in my house I'm gonna hurt him with the first thing I can get my hands on. If they ban replica guns I'll be forced to use other things that will take much longer and involve much more pain.

(Legal) Things that are more dangerous than replica guns and therefore must be banned are: Knives, swords, cars, bikes, trains, dogs, toasters, bathtubs, plastic cutlery, metal, wood, boiled sweets, glass bottles, hot summer days, cold winter nights, water..........

I could carry on forever but you get the idea that statistically these things kill or injure more than replica guns so lets ban them all.
inam On June 21, 2005

houston, Texas
#22New Post! Jun 21, 2005 @ 15:27:46
I think that UK is a crazy place to be at!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs