Top 5 reasons for a Democratic President

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
emily On April 14, 2008

Out West, Massachusetts
#31New Post! Apr 11, 2006 @ 14:07:29
@rocket325 Said
With all various non "valuable" posts on TFS, It's curious to me that you see fit to single out mine.
There are many tired "Bush bashing" posts here; where is your outrage about them?
My sarcastic thread is hardly a sign of ignorance.
Perhaps you are incapable of enjoying the humor that others have seen in the thread.
Your inability to debate without angry outbursts is childish and indicative of your desire to feel superior.
Lighten up or return to myspace, where you can share your "valuable" views. Ma*****e.

Blah blah blah.
"You're Right, I'm wrong" Is that what you want to hear?

Give it a REST for god's sakes.

I'm done.

kyahbean On August 28, 2016

Williamstown, Massachusetts
#32New Post! Apr 13, 2006 @ 00:56:19
@rocket325 Said
With all various non "valuable" posts on TFS, It's curious to me that you see fit to single out mine.
There are many tired "Bush bashing" posts here; where is your outrage about them?
My sarcastic thread is hardly a sign of ignorance.
Perhaps you are incapable of enjoying the humor that others have seen in the thread.
Your inability to debate without angry outbursts is childish and indicative of your desire to feel superior.
Lighten up or return to myspace, where you can share your "valuable" views. Ma*****e.

I don't think she was singling out your post. She probably saw it, disagreed with it, and stated her opinion. Perhaps a bit directly...but I would think you should expect that if you are going to post a thread such as this.

Me? I would look at it, probably roll my eyes and pass right over it. Not even worth responding to. *shrug* I would also say that in making a sarcastic thread or comment you understand you run the risk of people not understanding that it is sarcastic.

In this single quoted post...I see 4 pretty mean insults. There is no need to fling insults.

No, don't get all pissy and assume that I am all taking Emily's side. I don't agree with a lot of what she said, or the inflammatory way she reacted either...but I honestly think her posts were the lesser of the two evils.

And there's my 2 cents.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs