The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Relationships:
Homosexuality

Can Gay People be Compared To Black People?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
rashell16 On August 04, 2010

City of the Dead, Palau
#31New Post! May 20, 2006 @ 01:04:41
i dont know...i think they're stupid to be fighting at each other over something as stupid as that, the black people shouldnt discriminate the gay ppl without actually getting to know them, they should know, wasnt it in the 70s or 60s that people judged them on their race and not their mind, and the gay ppl i think are just acting in defense cuz they feel a little insecure about who they are, but if they're being racist they're the jackasses.
i agree that a child doesnt have a choice about who or what he or she is...we shouldnt judge a child on who they're parents are or what they are, and if you do then you was just raised wrong, your mother should have taught you that you dnt judge a person til you meet them and dont let stereotypes get in the way!
stonewall On July 06, 2006

Deleted

Darwin, Australia
#32New Post! May 20, 2006 @ 06:59:26
@south_london_gal Said
Hi everyone im new to this site and i just wanted to tell you this story and hear your views on the topic:

There was an arugument between a gay group of people and a black group of people. Some of the black group believed that being gay was wrong and happened to say that if their child came out gay they would "beat the s*** out of it" ( this wasn't really said in a serious way but the point is they wouldn't want their child to be gay). So the gay people were obviously disgusted with this and they believed that gay people were born gay. so they said think of it this way would you "beat the s***" out of your child for being black and the black group said what are you talking about and the gay group said well gay people are born gay the same as black people. They cannot help being gay just the same as a black child cannot help but be born black. Well anyone the black people found this really offensive that they were being compared to gay people.

Now in my opinion i have nothing against gay people. Im not gay and cant imagine being gay but i still have nuthin againt them. I dont know if people are born gay and i never will because im not gay. but if its true i think the point they made about gays and blacks is a valid point

what are your opions on this:are you born gay?
is this a fair comparision?
is this ofensive?

im intereted to hear from you guys on this

This state ment is a little silly because you can not compare peoples we are all individuals.
You mean that the situation is similar bigotted people tend to hate both groups of ppl You caint say that black ppl are like gay
Shug On March 17, 2011

Dewsbury/Leeds, United Kingdom
#33New Post! May 20, 2006 @ 09:36:08
I know a gay black guy. What does that mean?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs