Supreme court says "no" to medical marijuana

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
osm On March 18, 2016
Kiwi!

Wellington, New Zealand
#16New Post! Jun 17, 2005 @ 07:39:09
you can't exactly trial it. I mean it has been used for centuries and the effects of it are known. This is a really tough case, but what can you do?

break the law and live a life
don't break the law and live in pain

I know which one i'd choose
neonbacalao On March 27, 2006

Philly, Pennsylvania
#17New Post! Jun 21, 2005 @ 02:14:49
Whoever said we're gonna get high anyway is right. This really probably doesn't affect many of us on here. As far as legalizing weed, hell no! Look at cigarette prices. I have friends that remember buying cigarettes for like $1.50 a pack, now it's hard to find them under 4 if you're lucky. why bother with that? As far as decriminalizing, yes, i like that option a lot better. As far as medical stuff, i don't think it's that great of a painkiller, it's probably good for mild pain but then again so is aspirin. Anything worse than that i'd say it's probably more effective to use scheduled pain killers but those are addictive so some people don't like to, so it really all depends. I really dont even care anymore.
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#18New Post! Feb 12, 2006 @ 04:27:46
heh?
alljive On March 03, 2007

trondheim, Norway
#19New Post! Feb 12, 2006 @ 04:54:10
cannabis, not one single death proven the last 10 000 years. And the larger community(including WHO) is hard pressed to find these horrendous health detriments that are supposed to follow its use.

Alcohol. Uh. yeah. right.

The "we don't know enough" argument is a waste of breath in my opinion, after all we are fairly certain there might be something bad connected to drinking alcohol and that doesn't seem to have made it very it very illegal?

It costs more to keep cannabis illegal, than it would to legalize it. The ARRESTS on cannabis charges cause more damage to lives than does the herb itself.

Time to rethink the so-called War On Drugs, it has been obvious for years that this tactic Does Not Work. At the very least I think it would be a wise move to shift the funding over to going after the Heavy drugs, the ones that we KNOW without a shadow of a doubt actually Are dangerous, like for instance heroin.. those are going to be hard enough to minimize.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs