GHOST STORIES

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
ghostm On December 10, 2010

Dublin, Ireland
#61New Post! Feb 08, 2008 @ 20:05:52
@elite_dragon Said
you most definatly have a spirit guide we all have one we just have to be willing to make contact i met mine a few weeks ago He is called Matthew and he is an Amish Gentleman

How did you meet your guide I'd like to see if I had one could you tell me how you did.
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Feb 08, 2008 @ 20:33:30
@ghostm Said
How did you meet your guide I'd like to see if I had one could you tell me how you did.

well the first time i met him i was reading a book on guides, and it said in the book to just ask out, in your head what is your name? it listed an example of a lady that was reading the first edition of the book on a plane and got an answer...really shocking her lol

so i did the same i just asked out and i heard "my name is matt...." i cut it off here as i didn't believe it but discovered later on that it was right
louisetopp On February 18, 2008

Salisbury, United Kingdom
#63New Post! Feb 17, 2008 @ 15:24:31
We are all sent here to the Earth Plain to learn, there's no such thing as death.
sassy_vidia828 On April 17, 2008

quebec city, Canada
#64New Post! Mar 23, 2008 @ 05:11:19
i have ghosts following me. i dont know why but they have been with me since i was born
derail On March 23, 2008

Bagley, Minnesota
#65New Post! Mar 23, 2008 @ 05:27:02
Hey, how 'bout this. When I was in high school, I got in some trouble and had to do Community Service, with other kids. We were assigned to mow the grass at a city cemetery. One day after the day was done, my friend Russ and I were sitting down drinking Dr Pepper. There were many Oak trees there, but the one about 100 feet shook for about 10 seconds. Not the ground, or any other trees, just that one. Shook enough that leaves and acorns fell down. No wind either. Russ and I looked at each other, quietly got up and left. We checked in with the supervisor, then went home.

Ten years later at a school reunion, I approached Russ about that. But he didn't remember the incident. So, I don't know.
sassy_vidia828 On April 17, 2008

quebec city, Canada
#66New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 22:16:00
click...click...slliiidee...
Once there was a girl that had to play hide and seek with her 2 little siblings. She went to go hide in a closet up in the attic but accidently locked herself in the closet. Her little sibs couldent find her and eventually gave up looking. when the parents found out they searched for days and finally concluded that she went outside to hide and got abducted. soon they moved out. weeks later a new family bought the house but never went up into the attic. late that night well the childs parents were out the little girl heard a sound click...click...sllidee then a thump thump thump thump. the girl went to find out what it was... in the morning the parents got back and found 2 mangled bodys on the floor one of there little girl and the other of a girl they saw on the front cover of the newspaper long ago. both bodys had no legs but the girl that was lost had the other girls blood all around her mouth. the police in vestigated and they found out that the girl that was stuck in the closet had eaten her own legs off in desperation to stay alive. but she died of blood loss after she escaped the closet and feasted on the other little girls legs to try to stay alive.
perliaa On November 04, 2009

Upnorth, Canada
#67New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 22:28:46
At work here im in a trailer outside the gate I keep track of who comes in-out Somtimes it sounds like a someone is trowing things at the trailer I find stuff on the floor alot from the board and the desk.

I look out the windows and no ones around not far from here there is an old first nations cenetary that was disturbed last year.Crews were clearing bush and razed the cemetaty.

Maple Shade, New Jersey
#68New Post! Apr 13, 2009 @ 20:24:05
When my sister was little, she would leave cookies by her bed, and say that they were for a boy named James. She said that he was her friend, I don't know if he was just an imaginary friend, but she would seriously creep me out when she would talk to the walls.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs