Affirmative Action=Racism?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
cake On January 17, 2021

Atlanta, Georgia
#16New Post! Apr 03, 2006 @ 13:13:27
@cinnamin Said
Cake, the message you are trying to convey is one of hatred for the white comunity, and while I don't agree with the person that started this thread, I also think you are wrong for your own self righteousness and contempt.

lol, ok thats fine with me
but i don't hate white people...thats such a strong word
more like loath
oops
thats even stronger
but no seriously
i don't hate all white people (just the ignorant racists ones because I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY HATE US SO MUCH!!!!) its so f***ing confusing!! why do you hate us?!!!
cinnamin On April 18, 2008

houston, Texas
#17New Post! Apr 03, 2006 @ 13:15:32
@cake Said
lol, ok thats fine with me
but i don't hate white people...thats such a strong word
more like loath
oops
thats even stronger
but no seriously
i don't hate all white people (just the ignorant racists ones because I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY HATE US SO MUCH!!!!) its so f***ing confusing!! why do you hate us?!!!

I don't hate any race, but you are not representing yours well by being so foul.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#18New Post! Apr 03, 2006 @ 13:16:05
I aint seen racism, once i dated a indian girl and her cousins told me to back off, but thats it.. My ex is a Jamican, and before that i was dating a black girl from london. And in work theres 4 indians and 3 black girls in this office.. the area manager is a black man and his wife is white, the girl siting next to me is chinese and her boyfriends black.. Im really not seeing it here in Bristol, but im not saying it doesnt excist.. its just i choose to except people for whoo they are...
cake On January 17, 2021

Atlanta, Georgia
#19New Post! Apr 03, 2006 @ 13:22:01
@markfox01 Said
I aint seen racism, once i dated a indian girl and her cousins told me to back off, but thats it.. My ex is a Jamican, and before that i was dating a black girl from london. And in work theres 4 indians and 3 black girls in this office.. the area manager is a black man and his wife is white, the girl siting next to me is chinese and her boyfriends black.. Im really not seeing it here in Bristol, but im not saying it doesnt excist.. its just i choose to except people for whoo they are...

ROFL!!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Apr 03, 2006 @ 13:24:43
Racism exists alright. Whether you see it or not it exists.
drizz On April 10, 2017

Ankara, Turkey
#22New Post! Apr 03, 2006 @ 13:32:07
Im no racist got too many races in me blood. I have been discriminated for being a mix breed. half of my family is from goa which is a culture where the caste system still works to this day and im a shoudra meaning im below dirt..

as for other countries i have been yes i have experienced it first hand both for religion and for where im from...hell the brit side of my family doesnt talk to me as im a mix breed according to them all I have tosay to all these ppl is have a gr8 life and have nothing more to do with em......

as far as the law discussed in this topic goes I dont think a person should be chosen by the colour of his skin and just forcing a company to hire minorities is not a solution....the only way racisim will stop is when everyone are the same race that would mean when everyones a mix....but knowing us humans we will definately find some way to loathe another person for any number of reasons
cinnamin On April 18, 2008

houston, Texas
#23New Post! Apr 03, 2006 @ 13:38:14
@drizz Said
Im no racist got too many races in me blood. I have been discriminated for being a mix breed. half of my family is from goa which is a culture where the caste system still works to this day and im a shoudra meaning im below dirt..

as for other countries i have been yes i have experienced it first hand both for religion and for where im from...hell the brit side of my family doesnt talk to me as im a mix breed according to them all I have tosay to all these ppl is have a gr8 life and have nothing more to do with em......

as far as the law discussed in this topic goes I dont think a person should be chosen by the colour of his skin and just forcing a company to hire minorities is not a solution....the only way racisim will stop is when everyone are the same race that would mean when everyones a mix....but knowing us humans we will definately find some way to loathe another person for any number of reasons

Awww, I don't think you're a shoudra.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#24New Post! Apr 03, 2006 @ 13:39:08
@drizz Said

Drizz bruv you know i love you!!
drizz On April 10, 2017

Ankara, Turkey
#25New Post! Apr 03, 2006 @ 13:39:50
awwwww I feel the love
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#26New Post! Apr 03, 2006 @ 22:34:07
cake,

I think you have some issues to work on.
beobscureclearly On August 04, 2006

Back of Beyond, Australia
#27New Post! Apr 04, 2006 @ 02:17:49
@cake Said
um

that was kind of racist
i apologized now stfu, k?

im not supposed to represent my race idget! i represent me and my opinion!!

don't judge me you have no power to judge me
you have no power at all...

From what I can see of your posts in any thread on the topic of racism, you are very quick to judge everyone else, so why should you be immune?
crazycanuck On February 21, 2011

Montreal, Canada
#28New Post! Apr 26, 2006 @ 18:47:30
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the whole forum thing so please forgive any protocal mistakes I may be making.

I've read several of your posts regarding affirmative action and the notion of "Reverse Racism." This is always a heavily debated topic with no clear right-wrong answer.

I'm actually working on a project that will explore various aspects of racism that exists in our work environments. The project is through "Citizenshift" a web initiative produced through the National Film Board of Canada.

Entitled "Work for All: Stop Racism in the Workplace" the project involves the production of 5 short films on the subject and a website devoted entirely to the issue. We've also got a forum where you can post your opinions and experiences.

You should check out the site if you're interested in this subject. There's lots of cool film clips, photos and texts that explore the issue. It would be great to hear some of your opinions in the forum too.

As I'm new to this forum, I don't think I'm allowed to post the link to the site - but if you google the word "Citizenshift" you'll find it.

thanks
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs