Ghost stories

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
richaysemopoems On July 14, 2006

Middletown, New York
#16New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 06:46:47
@randomhero Said
well...im pretty much a super natural play ground im haunted anywhere i go...but ive had this happen to me alot...i will go to sleep and have these horrific dreams about me dieing or being tortured...and i will wake up my room will be freezing cold and i will be sweating like crazy..when i look around the room there will be a black figure in the corner of my room and i can feel this hollow empty energy surronding it and and emptyness inside of me like its stealing my soul...if i try and get up to touch it it will disapear and my room will feel warm again but if i lay in bed i can feel my life draining from me...one night i woke up further into one of the dreams then usaul to see it right above my bed i felt like ice and couldnt move i was freezing but still sweating i could feel myself becoming empty as the hollowness ingulfed me too..i looked deep into the dark figure and then it just went away..i passed out right after that i think because i woke up the next morning to the sun shining through my window and my mom was oddly making breakfist...it was a very scary night but yet it wasnt idk i could taste death that night though..strange...

You should move.
randomhero On January 07, 2007

Im lost please take me home wi
#17New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 07:02:32
naw like i said im a super natural play ground.. another spirit would find me eventauly
23886 On June 30, 2009

Banned

#18New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 07:04:12
mmm... ghosts...

#20New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 07:06:20
lol they are pretty sexy

#22New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 07:13:10
lol i dont maybe
young_nick On December 11, 2010
The Dude

Auckland, New Zealand
#23New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 07:22:23
@randomhero Said
well...im pretty much a super natural play ground im haunted anywhere i go...but ive had this happen to me alot...i will go to sleep and have these horrific dreams about me dieing or being tortured...and i will wake up my room will be freezing cold and i will be sweating like crazy..when i look around the room there will be a black figure in the corner of my room and i can feel this hollow empty energy surronding it and and emptyness inside of me like its stealing my soul...if i try and get up to touch it it will disapear and my room will feel warm again but if i lay in bed i can feel my life draining from me...one night i woke up further into one of the dreams then usaul to see it right above my bed i felt like ice and couldnt move i was freezing but still sweating i could feel myself becoming empty as the hollowness ingulfed me too..i looked deep into the dark figure and then it just went away..i passed out right after that i think because i woke up the next morning to the sun shining through my window and my mom was oddly making breakfist...it was a very scary night but yet it wasnt idk i could taste death that night though..strange...

that sounds a lot like sleep paralysis...I would be surprised if it wasn't...I get SP...and I feel like dying and you can't move and you see the black figure and it seems to have something about it that makes you freak out and yeah...it sucks...
mazzyroxursox On November 24, 2008

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#24New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 09:49:56
Once I was sleeping in the lounge and this really freaky thing happened i was watching tv and i saw a boy with a knife behind me and wen i said "whos there" it went away also one time i was eating yoghurt in my room (i was home alone) and i put the yoghurt down to type something on the computer and wen i went for another byte of my yoghurt it was all eaten...!
neelbru On May 22, 2010

Deleted

Mountain Home, Arkansas
#25New Post! Mar 24, 2006 @ 03:32:15
Umm...My neighbor is stealing my cereal and the toaster has been laughing at me.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs