The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Random:
Dreams

My nightmares are smart... freakily smart... scarily smart.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
kohhrjacker On May 30, 2022

Kohhrgypt, New Zealand
#1New Post! Mar 17, 2006 @ 09:13:25
Oh god, don't you hate it when you have a nightmare and you don't know it's fake? Well, I always seem to know its fake, and I'm smart to get out of the nightmare. Trouble is, they're smarter than me!

I got an idea. While I am having a nightmare, and I suddenly see its all fake, I close my eyes. And poof, I'm gone. I'm back in bed.

This is the scary part.

It happened again later on. I tried to close my eyes in a nightmare, but it resisted! It was so freakily hard to close them. My dreams learnt from me! And when I got the idea to put my hands over my eyes, it resisted as well!

Now. I am scared of pain.

Once, I found out that if I just let them catch me, I'll come back. My dreams learnt this and suddenly I was in a whole lot of pain! My only choice was to just run or face the pain.

Then once I thought if I was calm, I would just look at the monster. Normally. Then, before they caught me, I was back in my bed cause I was so calm.

Guess what? It learnt...

It still let me be calm. Then when the monster or something was around 30 metres away from me, something would catch me by suprise or a zombie picture would suddenly pop up in my eyes! Then I'd be screaming and the monster would get me.

Now, see, I would usually know if it was just a crappy nightmare or not. Guess what happened?

I would dream that I woke up in my bed. The bedroom would be in the same conditions. If it was messy when I went to sleep, then it would come up messy. Oh s**t.

So... are your dreams smart?
snuzz2000 On May 01, 2007

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Mar 17, 2006 @ 09:21:29
Emmm, I am worried...maybe you should go see a doctor or summit?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs