Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Traffic cop

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 16 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 05, 2023 @ 12:35:05
A motorist was pulled in for speeding on the M1 by traffic cops and asked to give his name and address.
"My name is William Walter w**kin-Brake and I am the Sales Manager for the Bigger Ball, Better Ball, Ball-bearing Company from Bungay in Suffolk," he replied.
"Come along Sir," answered the traffic cop, "this is no time to be silly. What's your name and address?"
With that, the motorist pulled out his business card, which confirmed that he was indeed William Walter w**kin-Brake from the Bigger Ball, Better Ball, Ball-bearing Company in Bungay, Suffolk.
After writing out a speeding ticket the traffic cop then returned to his station and gave his copy of the ticket to the desk seargent, who took one look at it and said, with a pained expression, "Somebody's 'avin me on 'ere, I'm going to check this out."
With that he picked up the telephone and dialled the number that had been given to his colleague. "Is that the Bigger Ball, Better Ball, Ball-bearing Company from Bungay in Suffolk?"
"Yes," was the reply. "My name is Clare. How can I help you?"
"Have you got a w**kin-Brake at your place?" asked the desk seargent.
"w**king break? You're bleedin' jokin'!" exclaimed the receptionist. "The boss is that tight, we don't even get a tea break!"
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 05, 2023 @ 17:34:40
@rondetto Said

A motorist was pulled in for speeding on the M1 by traffic cops and asked to give his name and address.
"My name is William Walter w**kin-Brake and I am the Sales Manager for the Bigger Ball, Better Ball, Ball-bearing Company from Bungay in Suffolk," he replied.
"Come along Sir," answered the traffic cop, "this is no time to be silly. What's your name and address?"
With that, the motorist pulled out his business card, which confirmed that he was indeed William Walter w**kin-Brake from the Bigger Ball, Better Ball, Ball-bearing Company in Bungay, Suffolk.
After writing out a speeding ticket the traffic cop then returned to his station and gave his copy of the ticket to the desk seargent, who took one look at it and said, with a pained expression, "Somebody's 'avin me on 'ere, I'm going to check this out."
With that he picked up the telephone and dialled the number that had been given to his colleague. "Is that the Bigger Ball, Better Ball, Ball-bearing Company from Bungay in Suffolk?"
"Yes," was the reply. "My name is Clare. How can I help you?"
"Have you got a w**kin-Brake at your place?" asked the desk seargent.
"w**king break? You're bleedin' jokin'!" exclaimed the receptionist. "The boss is that tight, we don't even get a tea break!"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs