Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Mining job

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On March 26, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 21, 2023 @ 13:02:22
Michael who worked in the mines in Nottingham had a visit from Pat who came over from Ireland to find work.
Mike suggested that Pat applied for a job in the pits, whereon Pat said:- "I don't know anything about pit work."
"That doesn't matter." said Mike, "Go and see the foreman and when he asks you if you have any experience, tell him you have been working in the pits in Durham."
Pat saw the foreman who duly asked Pat if he had worked in the pits before, to which Pat told him that he had worked in Durham. What kind of Pit Lamps do they use up there asked the foreman? "I don't know." said Pat, "I always worked DAY SHIFT."
Darkman666 On about 18 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Mar 21, 2023 @ 18:06:17
@rondetto Said

Michael who worked in the mines in Nottingham had a visit from Pat who came over from Ireland to find work.
Mike suggested that Pat applied for a job in the pits, whereon Pat said:- "I don't know anything about pit work."
"That doesn't matter." said Mike, "Go and see the foreman and when he asks you if you have any experience, tell him you have been working in the pits in Durham."
Pat saw the foreman who duly asked Pat if he had worked in the pits before, to which Pat told him that he had worked in Durham. What kind of Pit Lamps do they use up there asked the foreman? "I don't know." said Pat, "I always worked DAY SHIFT."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs