Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Speedy vicar

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On March 26, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 17, 2023 @ 12:07:14
The village vicar loved nothing better than to go tearing down the steep hill into town. His ambition was to get a green light and go straight through the crossroads without stopping and therefore avoiding peddling up the hill on the other side.
The village policeman hated the vicar and was determined to nick him for doing something wrong. So he often waited for the vicar at the crossroads in the hope that the vicar would go through the red light. One day the vicar tore down the hill and thought to himself. Today I will do it!! Alas the lights turned red. The vicar slammed on the brakes and screeched to a halt just in time and he didn't cross the white line. The policeman stepped out and said "I nearly had you that time vicar! Tell me how do you do it? How do you always manage to stop in time?"

"Ah my son," he said "God is always with me."
"Ah got you now vicar!! Your booked! You are not allowed to ride with two on a bike.!!"
Darkman666 On about 18 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Mar 17, 2023 @ 18:16:01
@rondetto Said

The village vicar loved nothing better than to go tearing down the steep hill into town. His ambition was to get a green light and go straight through the crossroads without stopping and therefore avoiding peddling up the hill on the other side.
The village policeman hated the vicar and was determined to nick him for doing something wrong. So he often waited for the vicar at the crossroads in the hope that the vicar would go through the red light. One day the vicar tore down the hill and thought to himself. Today I will do it!! Alas the lights turned red. The vicar slammed on the brakes and screeched to a halt just in time and he didn't cross the white line. The policeman stepped out and said "I nearly had you that time vicar! Tell me how do you do it? How do you always manage to stop in time?"

"Ah my son," he said "God is always with me."
"Ah got you now vicar!! Your booked! You are not allowed to ride with two on a bike.!!"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs