Puns

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 8 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 05, 2022 @ 09:41:48
A car hit an elderly man. The paramedic says, "Are you comfortable?"
The man says, "I make a good living."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won't be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.
We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
My wife and I revisited the hotel where we spent our wedding night. This time I was the one who stayed in the bathroom and cried.
My wife was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
The Doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.
The Doctor called Mrs Smith saying, "Mrs. Smith, your check came back."
Mrs. Smith replied, "So did my arthritis!"
Doctor: "You'll live to be 60!" Patient: "I AM 60!" Doctor:
"See! What did I tell you?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A doctor held a stethoscope up to a man's chest. The man asks, "Doc, how do I stand?
The doctor says, "That's what puzzles me!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patient: "I have a ringing in my ears. " Doctor: "Don't answer it."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, "You've been brought here for drinking.
The drunk says, "Okay, let's get started."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man called his mother in Florida. "Mum, how are you?"
"Not too good," said the mother. "I've been very weak."
The son said, "Why are you so weak?"
She said, "Because I haven't eaten in 38 days."
The son said, "That's terrible. Why haven't you eaten in 38 days?"
The mother answered, "Because, I didn't want my mouth to be full in case you should call."
A man said that when he was growing up, they always had two choices for dinner - Take it or leave it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A boy comes home from school and tells his father he has a part in the play.
He asks, "What part is it?”
The boy says, “I play the part of the husband"
The father scowls and says, "Go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part”.
Darkman666 On about 1 hour ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Dec 05, 2022 @ 18:00:02
@rondetto Said

A car hit an elderly man. The paramedic says, "Are you comfortable?"
The man says, "I make a good living."
Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won't be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.
We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
My wife and I revisited the hotel where we spent our wedding night. This time I was the one who stayed in the bathroom and cried.
My wife was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
The Doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.
The Doctor called Mrs Smith saying, "Mrs. Smith, your check came back."
Mrs. Smith replied, "So did my arthritis!"
Doctor: "You'll live to be 60!" Patient: "I AM 60!" Doctor:
"See! What did I tell you?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A doctor held a stethoscope up to a man's chest. The man asks, "Doc, how do I stand?
The doctor says, "That's what puzzles me!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patient: "I have a ringing in my ears. " Doctor: "Don't answer it."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, "You've been brought here for drinking.
The drunk says, "Okay, let's get started."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man called his mother in Florida. "Mum, how are you?"
"Not too good," said the mother. "I've been very weak."
The son said, "Why are you so weak?"
She said, "Because I haven't eaten in 38 days."
The son said, "That's terrible. Why haven't you eaten in 38 days?"
The mother answered, "Because, I didn't want my mouth to be full in case you should call."
A man said that when he was growing up, they always had two choices for dinner - Take it or leave it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A boy comes home from school and tells his father he has a part in the play.
He asks, "What part is it?”
The boy says, “I play the part of the husband"
The father scowls and says, "Go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part”.

speaking wives, i just had the same pleasure trip. not only, i took my mother-in-law to airport. there, i brought my wife one-way ticket, too!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs