Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Two boys

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 13 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 19, 2022 @ 14:21:45
Two small boys, one catholic and one protestant get lost in the woods. Darkness comes down and they near a monastery. Upon entering they are asked their faith, telling the head monk their religions.
The catholic lad gets the best of treatment, good food, a good bed near the fireplace. The protestant lad however gets a bowl of cold gruel, is told to sleep by the draughty door to keep the cold out of the room.
In the morning the head monk asks the boys how it was. "I dreamt I was in heaven Father " said the catholic boy. "It was just wonderful"
"I dreamt that I was in hell " said the protestant boy.
"And what was that like?" said the holy father. "Just like this place, I couldn't get near the fire for bloody Catholics"
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 19, 2022 @ 17:01:46
@rondetto Said

Two small boys, one catholic and one protestant get lost in the woods. Darkness comes down and they near a monastery. Upon entering they are asked their faith, telling the head monk their religions.
The catholic lad gets the best of treatment, good food, a good bed near the fireplace. The protestant lad however gets a bowl of cold gruel, is told to sleep by the draughty door to keep the cold out of the room.
In the morning the head monk asks the boys how it was. "I dreamt I was in heaven Father " said the catholic boy. "It was just wonderful"
"I dreamt that I was in hell " said the protestant boy.
"And what was that like?" said the holy father. "Just like this place, I couldn't get near the fire for bloody Catholics"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs