The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Should we stop using war as population culling of our young people?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#1New Post! Mar 20, 2022 @ 18:10:15

For most of our Godless history, governments and religions have used war to reduce the population of their unruly men and women. This is understandable for those times, as tribes, governments and religions would have wanted to reduce the overrepresented male numbers, as compared to much fewer female numbers. Population balance, unfortunately, was required.

Ancient tough love from the Gods.

Modern wars seem to be designed to continue that vile policy.

Should we ask our political and oligarchic masters to stop wasting our young people with ancient ways?

If we are not to change our ways, cull the old. We are living too long, and the joys are fewer, as we watch the young be buried before the old. The opposite of what nature wants to see.

Culling the old is the moral thing to do. Our ways of culling the young are not natural.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-15449959

Regards
DL
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Mar 20, 2022 @ 19:29:31
The young can reproduce, so culling the young will have a generational affect. Culling the old is only short term.

Though today's wars are nowhere near as effective at culling than those of the past.
Conflict On April 03, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#3New Post! Apr 03, 2022 @ 10:15:29
@GreatestIam2 Said

For most of our Godless history, governments and religions have used war to reduce the population of their unruly men and women. This is understandable for those times, as tribes, governments and religions would have wanted to reduce the overrepresented male numbers, as compared to much fewer female numbers. Population balance, unfortunately, was required.

Ancient tough love from the Gods.

Modern wars seem to be designed to continue that vile policy.

Should we ask our political and oligarchic masters to stop wasting our young people with ancient ways?

If we are not to change our ways, cull the old. We are living too long, and the joys are fewer, as we watch the young be buried before the old. The opposite of what nature wants to see.

Culling the old is the moral thing to do. Our ways of culling the young are not natural.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-15449959

Regards
DL

I hear Bane's words echo loudly today...

Peace has cost you your strength: only weapons are being supplied to Ukraine. No countries are taking part in the conflict. Russia is resorting to bombardments because his soldiers, long weakened by a prolonged period of peace, are being pushed back.

Victory has defeated you: on two fronts. One, no country is fighting back against Putin outside Ukraine. He is winning in a way by suppressing us with the fear of nuclear war. In another, Ukraine is earning victory by killing far more of Russia's soldiers than they would have if they were more solid and let's not forget the number of Russian tanks destroyed as well.

The process of culling our young has mutated into an ugly form: bombing civilian targets and executing people in the street. Our long term peace has reduced the strength of Russia's backbone to the point where it no longer has the same vitality as it used to.

I for one, am appalled by how far Russia has fallen.
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#4New Post! Apr 09, 2022 @ 04:05:29
Well yeah of course, the virus variants are only working on the elderly
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5New Post! Apr 09, 2022 @ 04:22:27
War has become ineffective… inefficient… we need to introduce a rapidly spreading rabies based biological agent…

Only the strong, smart and adaptive will survive.

We will be forcing the evolution of our species.

Or destroying it…. Which would be a big plus for planet earth 🌍.
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#6New Post! Apr 13, 2022 @ 18:48:50
Wars have often been utilized to shorten the lifetimes of average people. This also allows the dark sorcerers longer lifetimes to practice their arts and maintain control over other who could compete with them and threaten their dominance.
Conflict On April 03, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#7New Post! Apr 24, 2022 @ 13:19:50
@chaski Said

War has become ineffective… inefficient… we need to introduce a rapidly spreading rabies based biological agent…

Only the strong, smart and adaptive will survive.

We will be forcing the evolution of our species.

Or destroying it…. Which would be a big plus for planet earth 🌍.

These are the words of a true coward. You dare s*** on the bravery and courage of soldiers who spilled their blood to preserve our societies, who fought with amazing grace, expert training and style? What kind of yellow bellied bastard are you?!
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#8New Post! Apr 24, 2022 @ 15:31:17
@Conflict Said

These are the words of a true coward. You dare s*** on the bravery and courage of soldiers who spilled their blood to preserve our societies, who fought with amazing grace, expert training and style? What kind of yellow bellied bastard are you?!

Coward?

Really?

Your response to my comment is childish and trite at best.

I've served in the Armed forces and gone to war... in fact I actually volunteered for the assignment. I have in no way ever in my life "s*** on" anyone who has ever served in the armed force (with the exception of two Navy officers who should be in prison for crimes against the USA, and perhaps a few people on this forum site who were acting like jackasses).

(As an aside, my family has over a hundred years of uninterrupted service in the U.S. Military...actually longer uninterrupted service if we count serving in the Confederate army. I don't count that time.)

How about you? Have you put on a uniform other than at Halloween, a costume party or while attending a private school?

I bet your answer is "no".

Piss off you immature twit.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#9New Post! Apr 24, 2022 @ 16:29:40
And on that note...

Hmmm.... looks like the video didn't attach...

War... what is it good for...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs