Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Parrot

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 2 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 10, 2022 @ 12:08:33
An old lady buys a pair of parrots, but cannot identify their sexes. She spends weeks staring at the cage and, eventually, catches them doing what comes naturally. To make sure she doesn't get them mixed up again, she puts a little white collar around the male parrots neck.
Later, the local priest visits the old lady. The male parrot takes one look at the fathers collar and says, "I see she caught you at it, too."
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jan 10, 2022 @ 17:31:40
@rondetto Said

An old lady buys a pair of parrots, but cannot identify their sexes. She spends weeks staring at the cage and, eventually, catches them doing what comes naturally. To make sure she doesn't get them mixed up again, she puts a little white collar around the male parrots neck.
Later, the local priest visits the old lady. The male parrot takes one look at the fathers collar and says, "I see she caught you at it, too."

i had an a rude parrots for few years. they used played poker and smoking little cigars and drank beers. wineheads, they kept falling off their birth and farting and belching. they keep calling me, " polly! "

yea, polly! every day, they yell me, " hey polly, we want a cracker NOW ! DAMN IT! "
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs