Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Three couples

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 19 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 08, 2022 @ 12:03:54
Three couples marry and stay at the same hotel for their honeymoons, where they are taken care of by Dave the bellboy.
The first man married a nurse. Dave thinks to himself, Nurses are known to be hot to trot.
The second man married a telephone operator. Dave thinks to himself, Telephone operators have sexy voices.
The third man married a school teacher. Dave thinks to himself, Poor guy, teachers are frigid.
The next morning, Dave reports to work and gets a room service call from the nurses husband. He sourly says, "Don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night was You're not sanitary, you're not sanitary."
Then, the telephone operators husband calls and sourly says, "Don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I heard last night was Your three minutes are up, your three minutes are up."
Later that afternoon, the teachers husband calls and happily says, "When you marry, be sure to marry a school teacher. All I heard last night was We are going to do this over and over until we get right."
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jan 08, 2022 @ 20:57:40
@rondetto Said

Three couples marry and stay at the same hotel for their honeymoons, where they are taken care of by Dave the bellboy.
The first man married a nurse. Dave thinks to himself, Nurses are known to be hot to trot.
The second man married a telephone operator. Dave thinks to himself, Telephone operators have sexy voices.
The third man married a school teacher. Dave thinks to himself, Poor guy, teachers are frigid.
The next morning, Dave reports to work and gets a room service call from the nurses husband. He sourly says, "Don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night was You're not sanitary, you're not sanitary."
Then, the telephone operators husband calls and sourly says, "Don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I heard last night was Your three minutes are up, your three minutes are up."
Later that afternoon, the teachers husband calls and happily says, "When you marry, be sure to marry a school teacher. All I heard last night was We are going to do this over and over until we get right."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs