Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Dave's cow

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 2 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Oct 17, 2021 @ 10:02:43
Young Dave was courting Mabel, who lived on an adjoining farm. One evening, as they were sitting on Dave's porch watching the sun go down over the hills, Dave spied his prize bull doing the business on one of his cows. He sighed in contentment at this idyllic rural scene and figured the omens were right for him to try his luck with Mabel.
He leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "Mabel, I'd sure like to be doing what that bull is doing."

"Well then, why don't you? "Mabel whispered back. "After all it is your cow and I doubt she would mind."
Darkman666 On about 22 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Oct 17, 2021 @ 15:35:32
@rondetto Said

Young Dave was courting Mabel, who lived on an adjoining farm. One evening, as they were sitting on Dave's porch watching the sun go down over the hills, Dave spied his prize bull doing the business on one of his cows. He sighed in contentment at this idyllic rural scene and figured the omens were right for him to try his luck with Mabel.
He leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "Mabel, I'd sure like to be doing what that bull is doing."

"Well then, why don't you? "Mabel whispered back. "After all it is your cow and I doubt she would mind."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs