The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Believer or not, your epitome of desire, is to be named the Greatest I am.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#1New Post! Jun 17, 2021 @ 21:18:44
Believer or not, your epitome of desire, is to be named the Greatest I am.
Religions are tribes. So are the various non-believing tribes.
Tribal leaders and shaman are the ones to be emulated by all of us so that we might become better than they are and depose them.
It’s like Jesus ascending and retiring God by taking the righthand judges’ seat. Jesus, in effect; deposed his father. As things should be in a hierarchical progressive species like ours.
Leaders and shaman are the only ones who can claim being Greatest I am at any given point in time.
Religiously speaking, we want to and are encouraged by scriptures to try to emulate whatever we think of as God. God’s best-known speaker is analogically, Greatest I am.
Individually speaking, even you were born, instinctively speaking; thinking you were the fittest of your genetic line. In that sense, your ultimate raison d'être and dream, even if you can come up with some other analogy in religious terms; is you want to be known as the greatest at something, including God.
Upon birth, your first thought was, I am.
Your second thought was, where is the Greatest I am so that I might be his friend, and depose him with better justice?
Who are the fittest you are now to compete with, to prove your fitness, is your next enlightenment?
This is all of us seeking idols to emulate and depose the current icon in our chosen competitions.
Jesus asks us to idolize ourselves, loosely of course, by asking us in scriptures, “have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?”
I have not given up my spiritual, religious, or political efforts to be seen as the greatest at something.
I am not Jesus, but I am curious. Have you given up on your religious birth rite to be a god?
That would disappoint Jesus.
Have you given up your genetic birth rite to be the fittest and excel in some field?
That would disappoint your ancestors. They came from nature and nature demonstrably creates for the best possible end.
I see it as a shame when someone stops competing to be the greatest at something.

Regards
DL
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#2New Post! Jun 23, 2021 @ 18:35:43
I don't aim to be greater than others nor in control of them. I prefer them to be their own keepers while, at the same time, not serving as a detriment to my existence.

But I do aim to be greater than others' Targets-of-Control, Jurisdiction or delusional expectation of the right to exploit my being.

Righteousness / Self-righteousness

"I am in the right to not allow you to harm nor exploit me."

VS

"I am in the right to harm you if you don't obey my attempted exploitation."

Also, most Gods need us more so than we need them.

Is it really lucrative to be alive so that I can be threatened? I have nothing to lose other than threats and judgements.

However

If God did not have us who then would be there to threaten or judge?
Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#3New Post! Jun 23, 2021 @ 19:07:16
He must become greater and greater and I must become less and less.
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Jun 23, 2021 @ 23:47:11
@Na Said

God?

Ottawa, Canada
#5New Post! Aug 21, 2021 @ 01:31:26
@Na Said

Greater?

What was wrong with the old one?

Your bible says that god does not change.

How does an omni everything perfection like God get better?

Is the bible lying?

Or are you seeking a 2.0 model?

Oh ye of little faith in the evolving perfection of our Goddess, nature.

Regards
DL
Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#6New Post! Aug 21, 2021 @ 06:44:54
I always get distracted when I read this guys post because he’s using the villain from a Disney film called jungle book and I keep thinking of the snake and the song that goes with the snake which was a really good song. And then I wonder how much that actually translates to where this guy lives.. Best of wishes

Ottawa, Canada
#7New Post! Aug 21, 2021 @ 16:01:16
@Na Said

I always get distracted when I read this guys post because he’s using the villain from a Disney film called jungle book and I keep thinking of the snake and the song that goes with the snake which was a really good song. And then I wonder how much that actually translates to where this guy lives.. Best of wishes

Because you cannot do apologetics for your satanic god, you pick on the avatar.

What a f***ing moral coward you are.

I will link all my friends over just to see one the worst and stupid of the moral cowards.

Regards
DL
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Sep 22, 2021 @ 11:49:25
@Na Said

Not sure just how this is understood by Na but I find it true.

Reality-as-is being radical freedom, ourselves as being almost exclusively determined by the past. This joined with Thomas Merton's observation that "God is his own gift to us" (theistic language but easily convertible to non-theistic language) then, yes, good stuff.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs