Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Prison

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 3 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 15, 2021 @ 08:23:11
Paddy walks into a bar in Dublin and is greeted by his friend Sean who asks 'where have you been Paddy, I haven't seen you in months?'
'Well' says Paddy 'I went to England and because I had no money I started breaking into houses and I got caught by the police'
'What happened?' asks Sean.
'I got put into prison for six months' says Paddy
'What are English prisons like?' asks Sean
'No problems, they are just like holiday camps.
Sean decides to give it a try and off to England he goes where he started breaking into houses. Eventually he was caught and was taken to court.
The judge tells Sean 'You have carried out a despicable crime and you will go to prison for 6 months'
'Thank you' says Sean "Can I have the first 2 weeks in June, 3 weeks in July and a couple of weeks in August."
Darkman666 On 26 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 15, 2021 @ 18:38:02
@rondetto Said

Paddy walks into a bar in Dublin and is greeted by his friend Sean who asks 'where have you been Paddy, I haven't seen you in months?'
'Well' says Paddy 'I went to England and because I had no money I started breaking into houses and I got caught by the police'
'What happened?' asks Sean.
'I got put into prison for six months' says Paddy
'What are English prisons like?' asks Sean
'No problems, they are just like holiday camps.
Sean decides to give it a try and off to England he goes where he started breaking into houses. Eventually he was caught and was taken to court.
The judge tells Sean 'You have carried out a despicable crime and you will go to prison for 6 months'
'Thank you' says Sean "Can I have the first 2 weeks in June, 3 weeks in July and a couple of weeks in August."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs