Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Attacked outside my own house

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On March 26, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 14, 2021 @ 17:47:43
So you all think you're hard now because you all jumped me?? I pulled up to MY house got out the car and immediately was attacked. They hit me in my face my arms my neck, I fought as hard as I could but there was just too many of them. Thinking if I can just get in my house I'm going to get them all, swinging all the way to my door I was running hoping I didn't drop my keys. The streets are one thing but attacking me at MY HOUSE, no way! You all gonna die tonight 😠 I get to my house pray for strength and brace myself... Went back outside but this time I was ready, I sprayed them all! Die die die, I was so mad! I bloody hate mosquitos!
Darkman666 On about 15 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 14, 2021 @ 17:49:13
@rondetto Said

So you all think you're hard now because you all jumped me?? I pulled up to MY house got out the car and immediately was attacked. They hit me in my face my arms my neck, I fought as hard as I could but there was just too many of them. Thinking if I can just get in my house I'm going to get them all, swinging all the way to my door I was running hoping I didn't drop my keys. The streets are one thing but attacking me at MY HOUSE, no way! You all gonna die tonight 😠 I get to my house pray for strength and brace myself... Went back outside but this time I was ready, I sprayed them all! Die die die, I was so mad! I bloody hate mosquitos!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs