Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Table manners

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On March 26, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Apr 19, 2021 @ 13:36:45
A friend hosted a dinner party for people from work and everyone was encouraged to bring their children. All during the sit-down dinner one co-worker's three-year-old girl stared at the man sitting across from her. The girl could hardly eat her food from staring.

The man checked his tie, felt his face for food, patted his hair in place, but nothing stopped her from staring at him. He tried his best to just ignore her but finally it was too much for him. He asked her, "Excuse me little girl, but why do you keep staring at me?"

Everyone at the table had noticed her behaviour, and the table went quiet for her response. The little girl said, "My Dad says you can drink like a fish so I just want to see how you do it."
Darkman666 On about 16 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Apr 19, 2021 @ 20:35:59
@rondetto Said

A friend hosted a dinner party for people from work and everyone was encouraged to bring their children. All during the sit-down dinner one co-worker's three-year-old girl stared at the man sitting across from her. The girl could hardly eat her food from staring.

The man checked his tie, felt his face for food, patted his hair in place, but nothing stopped her from staring at him. He tried his best to just ignore her but finally it was too much for him. He asked her, "Excuse me little girl, but why do you keep staring at me?"

Everyone at the table had noticed her behaviour, and the table went quiet for her response. The little girl said, "My Dad says you can drink like a fish so I just want to see how you do it."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs