Forums:
Jokes & Humor

A good deal

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 10 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Feb 27, 2021 @ 11:55:22
A man was reading the paper when an ad caught his eye. It loudly announced, "£500 Porsche! New!" The man thought that it was very unusual to sell a Porsche for £500, and he thought it might be a joke, but he said to himself, "it's worth a shot."
So he went to the lady's house who was selling the Porsche and she led him into the garage. Sure enough, there was an almost brand new Porsche.
"Wow!" the man said, "Can I take it for a test drive?"
"Sure," answered the lady. Unlike what he expected, the man found that the car ran perfectly.
When he got back to the lady's house, he asked her, "Why are you selling me this great Porsche for only £500?"
Then the lady replied with a laugh, "My husband just ran off with his secretary, and he told me, 'You can have the house and the furniture, just sell my Porsche and send me the money.'
Darkman666 On about 3 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Feb 27, 2021 @ 21:54:21
@rondetto Said

A man was reading the paper when an ad caught his eye. It loudly announced, "£500 Porsche! New!" The man thought that it was very unusual to sell a Porsche for £500, and he thought it might be a joke, but he said to himself, "it's worth a shot."
So he went to the lady's house who was selling the Porsche and she led him into the garage. Sure enough, there was an almost brand new Porsche.
"Wow!" the man said, "Can I take it for a test drive?"
"Sure," answered the lady. Unlike what he expected, the man found that the car ran perfectly.
When he got back to the lady's house, he asked her, "Why are you selling me this great Porsche for only £500?"
Then the lady replied with a laugh, "My husband just ran off with his secretary, and he told me, 'You can have the house and the furniture, just sell my Porsche and send me the money.'

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs