The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Duck Season, Wabbit Season ... Bigfoot Season!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
mrmhead On about 21 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#1New Post! Jan 26, 2021 @ 16:34:41
Rep. Justin Humphrey introduced the bill to the Oklahoma legislature earlier this month. The bill reads that the hunting season would be regulated by the Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Commission, which would set annual dates along with specific hunting licenses and fees

Bigfoot Season

I could have seen something like this from Florida .. but ... OK

BertieJean On February 18, 2021

Hialeah, Florida
#2New Post! Jan 27, 2021 @ 15:16:13
@mrmhead Said
I could have seen something like this from Florida .. but ... OK

I have seen many bigfootesque lifeforms in Florida, often at busy intersections holding cardboard signs.
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#3New Post! Feb 04, 2021 @ 04:31:10
Sasquatch hunting is some funny stuff. Check out these guys making squatch mating calls on YouTube
Darkman666 On about 20 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Feb 04, 2021 @ 07:31:16
lately, you see the winners, i picked at bar. bigboot would be beautiful compared to the kennel's beauties, i picked up at night. you don't want see them in a lit alley, their looks does break street's lights, they walk under.

these women are soo ugly that fleas are afraid jump on them. these women, you want really dark alley to have a blind date with. you really don't want to see them at the light of the tunnel, unless on a train going the opposite way.

i have been on dates with these bigfoots, that their footprints in the mud, are photos that they sent to date services to pick up men. my bigfoot women have athlete's foot on their lips. these bigfoot women are soo ugly, they win dog shows by not entering them.

if you that hard up to get a date, you are a woman. you enter to look for bigfoot. you know, women on the tfs, the size of man's shoe makes a difference. i dated women were pretty hairy, but they carry around their necks, their dog dates. the dog tags are update.

men, a word for advice, make sure when you make out with a bigfoot woman. that their flea collar is working. really!! last time, i make out with bigfoot. it took me over an hour to get the fleas out of my mouth.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs