Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Nov 25, 2020 @ 11:50:40
Read all about it.......

Systematic Economic Crisis

Maybe not long now before the the fisticuffs start in the trolley queues outside the half empty supermarkets.
Darkman666 On 26 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Nov 25, 2020 @ 13:44:48
This hasn't nothing with this topic.

Years ago, I saw the movie, " the perfect storm ".

I went to work, and a guy at work talking about the movie. some people at work saw the movie, too.

all sudden, i said, " they all died at the end! " The guy got mad, who talking about the movie in the first place, he said, " I haven't seen the movie yet,I was going tonight. "

so, I said to him, " I am sorry, I thought you said, you saw the movie, but they still died in the movie! "

everybody laughed in the room, except the guy. He was still mad at me for a couple of hours.

Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 25, 2020 @ 13:49:00
@darkman666 Said

I went to work, and a guy at work talking about the movie. some people at work saw the movie, too.

all sudden, i said, " they all died at the end! " The guy got mad, who talking about the movie in the first place, he said, " I haven't seen the movie yet,I was going tonight. "

so, I said to him, " I am sorry, I thought you said, you saw the movie, but they still died in the movie! "

everybody laughed in the room, except the guy. He was still mad at me for a couple of hours.

Ha ha! Strange, but I actually saw half of that movie once in someone elses house and had to leave. Glad I missed the tragic ending!!

gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#4New Post! Nov 25, 2020 @ 15:02:24
Good morning. I have a question for someone living in or around the area affected by brexit. Please can you tell me what a brexit hate crime looks like? Thank you.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Nov 25, 2020 @ 15:19:41
@darkman666 Said

Isn't it a movie based on true events?

Wouldn't that be like "revealing" who gets shot in a movie about JFK?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Nov 25, 2020 @ 15:43:33
@dookie Said

Read all about it.......

Systematic Economic Crisis

Maybe not long now before the the fisticuffs start in the trolley queues outside the half empty supermarkets.

Just keep your problems over there. America is Great Again, and we don't need no failing, s***hole countries dragging us down

-------

Joking aside, I hope that someone in our current administration has done something similar. I know many were busy planning campaign rallies for the last 4 years, but there should be a few responsible adults left that weren't fired.
Darkman666 On 26 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Nov 25, 2020 @ 15:48:52
@mrmhead Said

Isn't it a movie based on true events?

Wouldn't that be like "revealing" who gets shot in a movie about JFK?

Yes, it is a true story, yes, jfk wasn't on the boat. In movie, george clooney was in the movie. Pretty boy george drowned, he went down with the ship.

Opps! Just told you the end of the movie. Shhhh!!

Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Nov 25, 2020 @ 16:23:03
@gakINGKONG Said

Good morning. I have a question for someone living in or around the area affected by brexit. Please can you tell me what a brexit hate crime looks like? Thank you.

Since the Referendum result racist and race related hate crimes have increased throughout the UK.

I would suppose what it looks like is walking along the road, perhaps on your way to the local mosque, and seeing a large gang of white men approach you brandishing an assortment of weapons. You then see - if lucky - the inside of an ambulance followed by the kind face of a NHS nurse.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Nov 25, 2020 @ 16:26:26
@mrmhead Said

Just keep your problems over there. America is Great Again, and we don't need no failing, s***hole countries dragging us down

OK, if you are "great" again, we are now "Global" Britain, or maybe we can say The Empire Strikes Back.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Nov 25, 2020 @ 16:31:00
Ref hate crimes, a BBC news item here which highlights the situation in Wales:-

Spike in hate crimes - Wales
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#11New Post! Nov 26, 2020 @ 03:58:43
Oh my god!

Oh my god!

Oh my F’n god!

Tax and spend liberals are going to replace don’t tax but spend more conservatives!

No... Noooooooooooo!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs