Jokes & Humor

Famous quotes

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 10 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Nov 22, 2020 @ 08:42:29
Famous Mothers Quotes
MONA LISA'S MOTHER: "After all that money your father and I spent on braces, that's the biggest smile you can give us?"

COLUMBUS MOTHER: "I don't care what you've discovered, you still could have written home."

MICHELANGELO'S MOTHER: "Can't you paint on walls like other children? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that stuff off the ceiling?"

NAPOLEON'S MOTHER: "All right, if you aren't hiding your report card inside your jacket, take your hand out of there and show me."

ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S MOTHER: "Again with the stovepipe hat? Can't you just wear a baseball cap like the other kids?"

ALBERT EINSTEIN'S MOTHER: "But it's your senior picture. Can't you do something about your hair? Styling gel, mousse, something?"

Jesus's MOTHER: 'That's a nice story. Now tell me where you've really been for the last forty days"

THOMAS EDISON'S MOTHER: "Of course I'm proud that you invented the electric light bulb. Now turn it off and get to bed!"
Darkman666 On about 2 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Nov 22, 2020 @ 13:45:21
@rondetto Said

Famous Mothers Quotes
MONA LISA'S MOTHER: "After all that money your father and I spent on braces, that's the biggest smile you can give us?"

COLUMBUS MOTHER: "I don't care what you've discovered, you still could have written home."

MICHELANGELO'S MOTHER: "Can't you paint on walls like other children? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that stuff off the ceiling?"

NAPOLEON'S MOTHER: "All right, if you aren't hiding your report card inside your jacket, take your hand out of there and show me."

ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S MOTHER: "Again with the stovepipe hat? Can't you just wear a baseball cap like the other kids?"

ALBERT EINSTEIN'S MOTHER: "But it's your senior picture. Can't you do something about your hair? Styling gel, mousse, something?"

Jesus's MOTHER: 'That's a nice story. Now tell me where you've really been for the last forty days"

THOMAS EDISON'S MOTHER: "Of course I'm proud that you invented the electric light bulb. Now turn it off and get to bed!"

these quotes are very funny, your mom really can pick them for you!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs