What the...?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#31New Post! Nov 14, 2020 @ 03:01:28
@gakINGKONG Said

Yes. I will be raping and murdering and pillaging and white-privileging and idioting along with my other low-information forgotten men. Our wives will make fires next to the wagons and our sons will post a lookout for AOC or stray librals what may come.

You're welcome to come and observe. I'll be wearing a two-headed clown suit for me and my conjoined twin Betty. I'll wave if you maybe could pin a Peony on your lapel so I can tell you apart from all the other Leons coming to watch me.

Will do!
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#32New Post! Nov 14, 2020 @ 07:41:11
I think that we will have pancakes for breakfast.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Nov 14, 2020 @ 09:53:02
@gakINGKONG Said

You're welcome to come and observe. I'll be wearing a two-headed clown suit for me and my conjoined twin Betty.

Oh, so it was YOU.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#34New Post! Nov 15, 2020 @ 15:56:25
Dear Team TFS,

In a note of transparency, I must confess that I did not travel from my home in central Florida yesterday to attend any political riot in DC. It's been several weeks since I was there and most of my travels are business-related.

If one were to attend an organized protest I recommend going to church. Even then, protesting wouldn't be the main focus.

I answered Leon the way I did as I have a sense that he was lashing out and took his feelings out on me.
chaski On about 19 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#35New Post! Nov 15, 2020 @ 23:16:57
@gakINGKONG Said

I answered Leon the way I did as I have a sense that he was lashing out and took his feelings out on me.

Typical crybaby 21st Century Republican statement.

Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Nov 16, 2020 @ 10:07:02
@gakINGKONG Said

Yes. I will be raping and murdering and pillaging and white-privileging and idioting along with my other low-information forgotten men. Our wives will make fires next to the wagons and our sons will post a lookout for AOC or stray librals what may come.

You're welcome to come and observe. I'll be wearing a two-headed clown suit for me and my conjoined twin Betty. I'll wave if you maybe could pin a Peony on your lapel so I can tell you apart from all the other Leons coming to watch me.

Having told us at the "TFS Community" that you had the "sense" that another poster was "lashing out" and was "taking his feelings out " on you (personally I see no evidence of any such thing) I really feel you need telling that your post above betrays your own caricaturing of how you also "sense" we "librals" see YOU. Maybe you need to begin "sensing" that many on the opposite side of the divide to yourself actually seek deeper understanding.

But there you go. If you must continue to see "us" and "them" in all things, then there is not much of a cure.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#37New Post! Nov 17, 2020 @ 02:04:43
@Leon Said

Are you participating in the DC MAGA riot Saturday?

You called it. There was violence after the event.
chaski On about 19 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#38New Post! Nov 17, 2020 @ 02:17:55
Trump 2024!

I am literally dying of laughter!

The GOP is like a B rated zombie movie.

Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#39New Post! Nov 17, 2020 @ 08:02:24
@chaski Said

The GOP is like a B rated zombie movie.

"Trump.The Sequel!"

Then, "Trump. The Prequel" Tells the story of how he inherited a fortune and then lost it on a number of ill conceived business ventures yet learning on the way how to make THAT pay. "
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs