The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Who Would You Like To Play The Part Of You In A Movie About Your Life?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Oct 22, 2020 @ 21:25:27
The thread title says it all. It's just a bit of fun so feel free to say anything you like. Choose any actor / actress you like, living or dead.

You can also add who you see as playing other site members.... again, all in good humour.

To play me...? Perhaps Emma Watson wouldn't be entirely inappropriate. We are about the same height and build, but I don't see her as a blonde. She is cute though.

Errrrrrrr... Amanda has just said I should be played by Joanna Lumley in her Patsy persona (from Absolutely Fabulous). My wife can be a cheeky cow at times.

Another "me" candidate might be French actress Cecile de France, but my hair isn't as long as hers.

Other site member...? How about John Hurt for Dookie. Obviously without the elephant prosthetic or face hugging alien. And not Winston Smith either. Quentin Crisp, perhaps...? (runs and hides)...
Darkman666 On about 3 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Oct 22, 2020 @ 22:23:20
@Jennifer1984 Said

The thread title says it all. It's just a bit of fun so feel free to say anything you like. Choose any actor / actress you like, living or dead.

You can also add who you see as playing other site members.... again, all in good humour.

To play me...? Perhaps Emma Watson wouldn't be entirely inappropriate. We are about the same height and build, but I don't see her as a blonde. She is cute though.

Errrrrrrr... Amanda has just said I should be played by Joanna Lumley in her Patsy persona (from Absolutely Fabulous). My wife can be a cheeky cow at times.

Another "me" candidate might be French actress Cecile de France, but my hair isn't as long as hers.

Other site member...? How about John Hurt for Dookie. Obviously without the elephant prosthetic or face hugging alien. And not Winston Smith either. Quentin Crisp, perhaps...? (runs and hides)...

Joan crawford play my mother or anthony perkins play her, too.

Dookie probably doesn't need any make up look like an elephant man. His tusk just will need a nose job.

Dustin hoffman play chaski as toostie.

I can play the part of remake of " the man that came out of the cold ". I will be in the remake call, " why would you want this man come out of the cold " .

Jeñnifer play in remake of " what ever happened to baby jane? "

Remake call " oh boy, what happened to baby jane john? "

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Oct 23, 2020 @ 01:13:31
For looks .. maybe Nicholas Cage.

But attitude wise, I'm probably closer to a Bridges brother they never had. Somewhere between Jeff and Beau, with a dash of Lloyd.

I can see Whoopi doing Tiger!

John Cleese or another Flying Circus member for Twilight

Lisa Simpson just really seems to fit for Jen.

I think Samuel L Jackson could do a fantastic Chaski!
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Oct 23, 2020 @ 01:21:15
Charlie Chaplin does Rondetto - The quiet type - posts his business faithfully for all to enjoy

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Oct 23, 2020 @ 02:26:32
@mrmhead Said

For looks .. maybe Nicholas Cage.

But attitude wise, I'm probably closer to a Bridges brother they never had. Somewhere between Jeff and Beau, with a dash of Lloyd.

I can see Whoopi doing Tiger!

John Cleese or another Flying Circus member for Twilight

I think Samuel L Jackson could do a fantastic Chaski!

Thank you for the compliment, I was i had john's comical mind.

I think you are right, you will great as Jeff and beu's mother.

You are right, maybe you are not .

chaski wearing a eye batch and a cigar. wearing a blue dress , he is a twin for mama in mama's family.

chaski could be samuel or his mother, depending chaski's legs. I feel sorry for that director see those legs.

dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Oct 23, 2020 @ 09:02:55
Ah ha, say what I like........what an invitation.

As Walt Whitman wrote, "I am large, I contain multitudes." Obviously no one actor ( or actress!! )
could possibly do justice to Dookie's essence.

Maybe Rowan Atkinson in Mr Bean guise to capture my more confused, yet light hearted side. While a Laurence Olivier would surely be needed to express deeper aspects of my being, also that of the fine upstanding English Gentleman. I would call upon
Peter Paget, who played a fine Uriah Heep, to illustrate my relationship with Mrs Dookie.

And who was it played Quasimodo? I would also need to call upon any of the Monty Python team, especially if wearing the handkerchief hat with knotted corners - this when expressing my political views.

Well, enough for now. I'll give it more thought.

Mention of Laurence Olivier made me think of an interview that Dustin Hoffman gave. Hoffman was asked about working with Mr Olivier (I think on "Marathon Man" ) He said that while he, Dustin Hoffman, would often arrive on set an hour or so early to "work into the part" and take on the character being played, Mr Olivier would simply stride in at the last moment yet give a consummate performance. "How on earth do you do that sir?" asked Dustin. To which Mr Olivier replied: "It is called acting my good man."
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Oct 23, 2020 @ 19:07:31
Darkman is this character from British TV.... Harry Enfield as linguistically challenged kebab shop owner Stavros......

Harry Enfield as Stavros

(the youtube link isn't working so I've done an ordinary link

@mrmhead Said

Awwwwwwwwww, bless you.

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#8New Post! Oct 23, 2020 @ 21:24:55
Whoopi would be awesome!

I think in homage to Floydie it has to be Rosey Parrez

Jenny McCarthy might work too, but she might be too funny.
Whoopi can do the serious s*** good, and I have a lot of that. Humor is a cover to get through the dark times. So too much comedy would be a mistake, though I think I’m funny.
I know it’s coping and does border on the sarcastic and dark.

Looks wise it has to be a short Latina, but not like sexy Latina like j lo/ Salina more like Ugly Betty. If you know that trope. Lol.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Oct 23, 2020 @ 23:23:21
@Jennifer1984 Said

Darkman is this character from British TV.... Harry Enfield as linguistically challenged kebab shop owner Stavros......

Harry Enfield as Stavros

(the youtube link isn't working so I've done an ordinary link

Awwwwwwwwww, bless you.

Jennifer - I like harry, but I never heard of him. I have been told that I am a character, most people know fills own blanks who I am.

for years in public, my family
claimed that didn't know me.

most of claims, came from my mother!

Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Oct 24, 2020 @ 05:22:23
@darkman666 Said

Jennifer - I like harry, but I never heard of him. I have been told that I am a character, most people know fills own blanks who I am.

for years in public, my family
claimed that didn't know me.

most of claims, came from my mother!

Darkman.... I love your posts and comments. You make me laugh. Don't ever stop and don't ever change. We all look forward to reading your comments.

Your mum got stretch marks for you, cut her some slack..!!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! Oct 24, 2020 @ 19:12:26
@Jennifer1984 Said

Darkman.... I love your posts and comments. You make me laugh. Don't ever stop and don't ever change. We all look forward to reading your comments.

Your mum got stretch marks for you, cut her some slack..!!

Thanks for compliment, Jennifer.

My mom died of heart attack 18 years. Don't think my mom not worry about her wearing slacks
or streching marks, where she is now .
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Oct 25, 2020 @ 06:23:52
@darkman666 Said

Thanks for compliment, Jennifer.

My mom died of heart attack 18 years. Don't think my mom not worry about her wearing slacks
or streching marks, where she is now .

I'm sorry to read that. I was unaware and wouldn't have said it had I known.

Apologies.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Oct 25, 2020 @ 16:38:24
@Jennifer1984 Said

I'm sorry to read that. I was unaware and wouldn't have said it had I known.

Apologies.

I have mentioned few times, about my mom on the forum in ten years.

if my mom was alive today, she read my posts. she would kill me.

my mom's evil eye in the middle of her forehead, make her beautiful. it can be creepy in a certain light, ask my family.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs